9 Temple Terrace
Must be sold - amazing opportunity in this elevated location
Come along & inspect first hand this 5 bedroom family home located in the heights of what is the premiere suburb within the popular Molonglo Valley region. This particular home is fully complete and ready for your enjoyment & provides you with the ultimate in location, views & access to the suburb's facilities.
Positioned in an enviable location within a quiet loop street & surrounded by large quality homes, as well as being adjacent to the local Ridgeline Park & less than 200 metres walk to the local school & childcare centre.
Enjoy spectacular views from your own home on a daily basis, both of the mountains & across Canberra's iconic landmarks including Black Mountain, Parliament House & the National Arboretum.
The central location is sure to be a major drawcard both now & into the future, being so close to all major town centres; merely a 10-minute-drive to the City & Belconnen, & even less to Woden. The vibrant precincts of the Inner South including Kingston & Manuka are also just a short drive away.
The home has been designed with the family in mind, it offers free-flowing & versatile living spaces of generous proportions & the thoughtful addition of the separate bedroom/home office/rumpus room on the lower level. This area provides opportunity for a variety of purposes, including a teenage retreat, home theatre room, or a large home office.
The large block of 514m2 will provide you ample space to enjoy your own private outdoor space in addition to the multitude of recreational areas right on your doorstep.
This is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Features to consider:
- Ultra-convenient & elevated location
- Located within the high growth area of Molonglo Valley
- Secure your new home in Denman Prospect now & enjoy watching this suburb grow & flourish into the future
- Versatile floor plan spread over 2 levels (versatile downstairs area perfect for home office or business)
- 5 generous bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- 2 designer bathrooms, including custom vanities & frameless shower screens
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Luxurious master suite with walk-in robe & designer ensuite
- High ceilings throughout (2.55m, raked ceilings to main living area)
- Large covered alfresco entertaining area
- Upmarket kitchen with stone benchtops
- Quality Bosch kitchen appliances
- Zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 3.1KW solar system
- Large double garage with storage space
- 26 litre gas continuous hot water system
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Security alarm system
- Living area: 215m2
- Alfresco area: 23m2
- Garage: 41m2
- Block size: 514m2