8 Cassidy Street
For Sale: $520,000 - $550,000
Fantastic opportunity for first home buyersYour safety still remains our number one priority during COVID-19. We ask that you please observe and respect the 1 person per 4sqm rule during the advertised open home.
Welcome to number 8 Cassidy Street, Queanbeyan West. Offering a rare opportunity to secure a well sized 3 bedroom home on a large block located on the high side of the street with plenty room on offer for extension in the future or adding your own personal touches should you wish.
Upon entry you are welcomed into the formal living room, exposed pine timber flooring adds character & warmth. A perfect space to relax & unwind with the family.
Moving through the home you'll find the heart of the home. The kitchen has been tastefully renovated & features an abundance of bench space plus storage above & below bench is available for all your kitchen utensils. A window overlooks the yard creating an idyllic outlook from this space in your new home.
All three bedrooms are well sized & two include built in storage of their own. Two of the three bedrooms also include split system heating/cooling units for year round comfort.
The main bathroom includes both a bath & shower & has seen a minor facelift recently.
Whether you're an entertainer or just a relaxer, the private outdoor area is the ideal spot to utilise in all seasons. Beyond is the large yard offering lawn space for the kids to run around & wear off their energy plus secure fencing on all sides to keep both your kids & pets safe & secure.
With so many great features on offer, don't miss this opportunity to secure your new home.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Fully renovated kitchen
- Built-in dishwasher
- Timber entertainment deck
- Large 894m2 block
- Plenty of room for extension
- Built-in storage in two bedrooms
- Three split system heating/cooling units
- NBN with fibre to the home
- Mains water supply upgraded recently
- 2 minutes to local Karabar High School
- 3 minutes to local Queanbeyan South Public School
- 4 minutes to local St Gregory's Primary School
- 4 minutes to the thriving Queanbeyan town centre
- 13-minute drive to Canberra Airport
- 17-minute drive to City centre
- Plenty of scope to add your own personal touches