61/46 Honeysett View
For Sale: Offers over $675,000
Luxurious 2 bed residence with brilliant water viewsFirst home buyers! Purchase now and exchange in July with NO STAMP DUTY!
Superbly located on the ever-popular Kingston Foreshore, this 2 bedroom apartment occupies a prime position on level 3 within the Atelier' development, soaking up the ambience of the precinct, with views of the lake & cityscape beyond.
This property takes advantage of a cross ventilation design and allows you to choose your outlook: tranquil courtyard garden views through the Juliet doors from the bedrooms, or the more vibrant outlook of the Foreshore from the good-sized balcony off the main living area.
You'll find luxuriously appointed fixtures & fittings throughout, with concealed air conditioning, a Bosch ducted rangehood, electric cooktop & oven, a semi-integrated dishwasher with the added elegance of a fully-integrated fridge/freezer. Opulence oozes out of this residence, with its matte black Parisi tapware, the sleek, dark spacious bathrooms, & both LED & track lighting to set the mood of the space.
Whether you are looking for a sound investment or your new home, the Kingston Foreshore is a blue chip area, underpinned by its access to services, retail, hospitality & its prime position on Lake Burley Griffin. Plus, it's only a 5-minute drive from the CBD & the Parliamentary Triangle.
For more details on this great property, please contact the selling agent.
- 85m² internal living with cross ventilation design
- Unobstructed water views
- 2 bedroom residence, main with ensuite
- Bosch integrated appliances
- Matte black Parisi tapware throughout
- 2 car spaces with storage cage in basement
- Concealed reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Walking distance to bars, restaurants & cafés
Explaining offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
- When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
- To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
- All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.