47/31 Thynne Street
For Sale: Offers over $285,000
Convenient, affordable & ready to occupy nowAn outstanding first home or ideal investment property is on offer here with this 1 bedroom courtyard apartment in the popular 'Belle' development.
The interior of the apartment offers a functional open plan design with the kitchen, meals & living area combining to provide ample space for furnishings. Containing high ceilings throughout, the sense of space is enhanced & natural light is maximised. The kitchen offers ample storage, stone benchtops & Omega appliances whilst the bathroom is also modern & well appointed.
A highlight of this apartment is the dual courtyard arrangement, with both the front and back of the property boasting its very own private & secure outdoor space. The main courtyard located off the living area is perfect for entertaining & relaxing outdoor in the warmer months, whilst the secondary courtyard is positioned off the bedroom and adds yet another dimension to the property & the ability to easily cross ventilate.
Other features of the property include single basement car park, lockable storage enclosure, instantaneous hot water system & reverse cycle heating & cooling for your year-round comfort.
Location here is key, and occupying this unique position adjacent to a hilltop reserve & within close proximity to the AIS, CIT & University of Canberra, this central location is only going to get more desirable in future years. This location also affords easy access to the City & the rejuvenated Belconnen Town Centre.
Vacant & ready for you to move into immediately, we welcome you to attend our next open home or alternatively contact Andrew Potts on 0404895162 to arrange a private viewing.
Summary of features:
* Ground floor 1 bedroom apartment
* High ceilings throughout
* Open plan north-facing kitchen, meals & living area
* Stylish kitchen with Omega appliances, stone benchtops & good storage
* Front & rear courtyards
* Generous size main bedroom
* Full height tiling to bathroom & ensuite
* Split-system heating & cooling system to living area
* Clothes dryer
* Instantaneous electric hot water system
* Restricted access basement car parking & storage
* Intercom with restricted access lobby entry
* Short stroll to AIS, CIT & University of Canberra
* Rental estimate: $340 per week
* Selling with vacant possession