40/58 Eileen Good Street
Excellent apartment, totally convenient locationSuperbly presented large (living area 128m²) top floor end 2-bedroom ensuite apartment with separate study, 2-car accommodation and storage situated at the quiet end of the Tuggeranong Town Centre. Park the car at home and walk to government offices, Southpoint shopping centre, licensed clubs, bus interchange, Tuggeranong pool, fitness centres & the lake foreshore.
The apartment will be an ideal fit for the downsize buyer looking for ease of lifestyle with lift access and everything almost at your doorstep. For the investor buyer it is a substantially larger than standard apartment in a location that is consistently in demand. Busy live in buyers will appreciate living in a property that offers space, high quality of accommodation and minimum ongoing maintenance.
Generous room sizes & a large balcony combine with excellent condition, high ceilings, plenty of natural light and a fresh neutral décor. Both bedrooms are large, the main with a generous ensuite; the kitchen is well appointed; both the living & dining rooms open to the large balcony and there is a bedroom size separate study.
Property is vacant & available for quick settlement.
- Excellent town centre location in walking distance to facilities
- Large (128m² living) apartment in low rise complex with lift access
- 2 bedrooms, main with ensuite, & separate study
- 2-car basement parking with storage
- Top floor end position with large sunny balcony
- Heating & cooling
- Laundry with dryer & washing machine
- Intercom building access, lift operated with apartment fob
Walking distance to:
- Large government offices
- Southpoint shopping centre
- Lake Tuggeranong foreshore
- Regional bus interchange
- Tuggeranong pool & leisure centre
- Licensed clubs
- Rental estimate: $460-$490 p.w.
- Rates: $930 p.a.
- Strata fee: $5,056 p.a. approx
- EER: 5
Explaining offers over process:
# Offers are made in confidence; offers are not disclosed to other buyers.
# There might not be an opportunity to counter offer; to have the best chance of securing the property we ask that you offer the highest figure that you are prepared to pay.
# Offers normally close at 12 noon on the Tuesday after the weekend inspections.
# All parties will be contacted when the owner has made a decision.
# The property will be taken off the market when an offer is accepted pending unconditional loan approval and exchange of contracts unless the owner instructs otherwise.