30 Dorrit Black Crescent
Immaculate home in tightly held location, just minutesComfortably nestled in a quiet street in the tightly held suburb of Lyneham is this beautifully presented, centrally located & low maintenance in design abode, that's sure to be perfect place to call home.
Inside there are 2 segregated living areas including a formal front lounge & dining room & a family room at the rear of the home. The kitchen is well appointed with an electric induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & ample storage space. Gorgeous plantation shutters feature throughout the home, providing privacy without compromising on natural sun light. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes & the main is segregated from the rest. The 2-way main bathroom is accessible from the main bedroom & offers a bathtub & separate toilet. Outside offers a paved sundrenched rear courtyard, perfect for those who love low maintenance living. There is room to create your very own spring garden paradise in the garden beds or keep it simple with the easy-care plants already provided, the choice is yours.
Lyneham is arguably one of Canberra's best located suburbs boasting proximity to the City, Belconnen & Gungahlin. This home is close to anywhere you need to be, 5 minutes to the Dickson Shops, 7 minutes to the City centre & minutes from Exhibition park & Yowani golf club. There are plenty of walking trails close by including Crace Grasslands, Bruce Ridge Nature Reserve & Black Mountain Nature Reserve just a short drive away. There are plenty of local schools, restaurants, cafes & bars in the area, the classic Old Canberra Inn is just around the corner, as well as the Front & Tilley's Devine Café at the local Lyneham shops. This property will not last long so come & inspect today.
- 2 segregated living areas, formal lounge & family room
- Well-sized kitchen with electric induction cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- 2-way main bathroom with bathtub (accessible from main bedroom)
- Separate toilet
- Full size laundry with external access
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Split system reverse cycle heating & cooling unit in family room
- Ducted gas heating
- Extra multipurpose rumpus room
- Neat 520m² block
- Easy care paved rear courtyard
- Established easy care gardens in front & rear of home
- Enclosed carport at side of home with room for 3 cars
- Garden shed at rear of home
- 8 solar panels on roof
Around the Area:
- 7 minutes to the City centre
- 5 minutes to Dickson Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Belconnen via Ginninderra Drive
- Close to exhibition park Handmade Markets, Capital Region Farmers Market & exciting events all year round
- Close to Crace Grasslands, Bruce Ridge Nature Reserve & Black Mountain Nature Reserve
- 3 minutes to Next Gen Spa & Health Club
- Close to Lyneham shops with The Front Café, Tilley's Devine Café & IGA
- EER: 4
- Living area: 126.4 m²
- Block: 520 m²
- Garage: 22.6 m²
- Carport: 43.5 m²
- Tool shed: 21 m²
- Land tax (investors only): $4,305 p.a. approx..
- Rates: $2,896 p.a. approx.