3 Rolfe Place
For Sale: Auction 10am, Saturday 9th July
Resort style living with picteresque views across Canberra
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The home has been designed to provide the ultimate entertaining experience for the owners & their guests all year round. Inside the residence provides several living spaces perfect to create your ideal living space. Spend the colder months huddled on the couch watching TV while the wood fireplace crackles & warms the home to your liking. A separate office/study upstairs doubles as another living space, providing an ideal location to work from home with the large built-in desk with extensive shelving & storage.
The large modern kitchen has been designed to accommodate large families & guests with the abundance of bench space available, while appealing to the chefs of the family. On offer are quality appliances including a gas cooktop, Blanco oven & dishwasher with vast amounts of storage as the kitchen flows effortlessly to the dining room & alfresco entertaining area.
Accommodation upstairs is provided with 3 spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes & are serviced by the beautifully renovated main bathroom with large shower & bath. The segregated main bedroom offers its own ensuite & is naturally lit by the large windows & skylight. Offering a rare & sought-after feature with today's growing families is the downstairs section of the home. Found here is a large bedroom with bathroom, perfect as a teenager retreat, guest bedroom or potential rental income. Additionally, a large living space from this bedroom also leads outdoors to the outstanding resort style saltwater pool which overlooks the amazing architecture of your new home.
Flowing outdoors, the alfresco area is an excellent extension to the entertaining options already available with an abundance of space to house an outdoor dining table or seating to create the perfect setting. Furthermore, the timber deck flows to the rear of the property which showcases the beautiful views of the Canberra region & towards the iconic Black Mountain. Enjoy the tranquil sight of balloons soaring across the sky or fireworks above Lake Burley Griffin from the comfort of your own home. The fantastic pool area features an additional timber deck as well as plenty of space to provide seating while watching the kids splash around in the pool. Landscaped gardens are found throughout the property & allows for additional space to grow herbs, fruits & vegetables. An established lemon tree is found near the alfresco & provides a great start for those looking to grow their own produce.
No. 3 Rolfe Place is found in a very convenient & sought-after location in Weston Creek. A 5-minute drive leads you to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre & a short walk takes you to local park & bus stops. Additional shopping needs can be found at Westfield Woden Shopping Centre & is a short 10 minute drive away. For your morning walk or bike ride, the trails found on Cooleman Ridge will be the highlight of your mornings. Experience some of the best trails found in Canberra or be adventurous & experience the bush walks found across the Cooleman Ridge Bicentennial Trail. Narrabundah Hill Nature Reserve & Mount Stromlo with their picturesque views across Canberra are both only a short drive or ride away. Schooling options are met with the local Chapman Primary School & Mount Stromlo High School.
- Architecturally designed executive residence in dress circle location
- North facing expansive views across Mount Stromlo, Black Mountain, Woden Valley & more
- RZ2 Core zoning allows for potential future redeveloped (subject to ACTPLA approval)
- Short ride or drive to Cooleman Ridge trails & picturesque views across Canberra
- Vaulted ceilings found throughout
- Multiple living spaces including main family room, study/home office, rumpus room with bedroom & alfresco entertaining
- Blackbutt timber flooring in upstairs living areas
- Sunken living room with new fireplace & own access outdoors to private courtyard
- Renovated kitchen with abundance of bench space & storage, quality appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooking & easy access to dining area
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Segregated main bedroom with ensuite
- 3rd bedroom with raised loft bed
- Downstairs rumpus room with bedroom, bathroom & laundry - perfect for potential rental income or as a guest bedroom
- Rumpus room & bedroom with new flooring
- Renovated bathroom with shower, bath & beautiful finishings
- Large study with built-in desk & shelves with own access outdoors
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout
- Solar hot water
- 2 bedrooms with split-system reverse cycle units
- Versatile & multifunctional floorplan allows for the transition of the spaces as your family grows
- Saltwater resort style pool overlooking the beautiful design of the home
- Landscaped gardens throughout with extensive paving
- Oversized carport with through access to backyard
- Vast amounts of internal & under house storage
- Storage room found outside & perfect for storing all items from bikes to tools
- Garden shed found at rear of property
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac with house proud owners
- Minutes from nearby green strip on Musgrove Street
- House size: 271m2
- Carport size: 36m2 approx.
- Block size: 927m2
- Rates: $3,800 p.a approx.
- Land tax: $5,700 p.a approx.
- Built: 1978 approx.
- UCV (2021): $554,000