17 Rosanna Street
Luxurious, spacious & gracious big family homeIf you want luxury combined with peace, privacy and space, this is the home for your family. Situated on a large block in a quiet street with similar luxurious homes surrounding, this delightfully modern property is a haven of taste and tranquillity.
This immaculate home is well positioned on its large parcel of land, providing an abundance of space to relax and entertain within one of Gungahlin's most sought after locations. Inside, all rooms are of generous proportions with large separate living areas, big bedrooms and a versatile floor plan providing something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
For the family master chef, you will love this modern gourmet kitchen overlooking the family and meals area. It features an abundance of cupboard and drawer space providing plenty of space for all your ingredients and utensils. For meal preparation, the massive island will be the perfect area and is finished with 40mm stone benchtops. No expense has been spared in this lavish kitchen with larger than normal Electrolux stainless steel appliances throughout, including an integrated dishwasher and canopy rangehood.
For the entertainer, you have everything you need in a home - a large lounge room, party-sized family area, rumpus and a covered entertaining deck. Whether your idea of entertaining is relaxing outside, hosting a formal dinner party, having a billiards tournament or a casual gathering in the family area, this is the home for you. If the weather turns nasty while entertaining outside, retreat inside to the comfort of your own wood fireplace and a ducted heating and cooling system ensuring all-year-round comfort.
This residence provides you with a diversity of features to make your lifestyle more luxurious and comfortable. Some of those features include an alarm system, NBN provision, intercom, high ceilings and much more. For car accommodation, there is an automatic double garage with internal access, and for additional parking of a car, boat or trailer, there is plenty of space at the front.
If you want a stately residence that exudes both character and charm built by a master craftsman and complete with every luxury inclusion you could want, this is it!
Summary of features:
- High ceilings
- A large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Separate study room or home office
- Freshly repainted inside and out
- Solid timber flooring
- Alarm system
- NBN provision
- Separate living areas
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Wood fireplace
- Electrolux stainless steel appliances
- 40mm stone benchtops
- Integrated dishwasher
- Bin drawer system
- Large laundry with external access
- Downlights throughout living areas
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Double bowl vanity in ensuite
- Spa bath in the main bathroom
- Designer finished bathrooms
- Auto double garage with internal access
- Roman blinds
- Side access to the backyard
- Builder's own home (Hodome Pty Ltd - John Susa)
- Within a short drive of the Gungahlin Town Centre
- 12-minutes' walk away from the light rail
- Flexible settlement timeframe available with early occupancy considered
- Living area: 216m2
- Block size: 516m2
- Rates: $2,660 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $3,915 p.a.
For further information or to organise a viewing, we encourage you to contact Michael & Peter on the details provided.