Spacious Family HomeBe sure to view this well-presented 3 bedroom home located in the popular suburb of Casey. The combined living & dining area features an open plan layout, plenty of natural light & a reverse cycle for your year round comfort. Boasting a modern kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, this property is sure to impress. Enjoy 3 generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes for multiple storage options & private ensuite to the main bedroom for added convenience. Open the doors to a private courtyard with a sunny aspect - perfect for taking time out to relax.
Features of this home include:
- North facing
- Ducted gas heating throughout plus reverse cycle in the living area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, ducted range hood, stone benches, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Large open plan living & dining space
- Main bedroom positioned at the front of home with 2 built in robes
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath & shower, skylight & separate toilet room
- NBN connected
- European laundry & nearby lined cupboard
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Low-maintenance yard
- Room in the driveway for a 2nd car
- 4-minute walk to the Casey shopping centre with restaurants, cafes, bars, Anytime Fitness gym & 7/11 Service station
- 4-minute walk to Gold Creek Primary & Senior Schools
This property is situated in one of North Canberra's premium locations, offering park lands, ponds and walking trails all located at your fingertips. Live the lifestyle you have always wanted with local schools, the brand new Casey Market Town and public transport links all located close by in the Gungahlin, Belconnen and City suburbs.
Available early December 2019
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Applications are available on our website, however please note these are unable to be considered until the property has been viewed.