93 Moonlight Avenue
Resort style family entertainerOccupying a peaceful street position in the highly sought-after suburb of Harrison is this modern two storey 4-bedroom ensuite home. Perfectly positioned for an effortless lifestyle, this resort style entertainer offers all the key elements for a young family, a professional couple or those looking for an easy-care lifestyle.
Upon entry you will be immediately impressed with the combination of large, practical & modern living spaces, well-appointed designer kitchen, lounge, bathrooms & beautiful connection to the outdoor alfresco where lazy summer days will be spent slipping into the resort-style plunge pool for a dip. When coming home feels like going away, those that occupy this residence enjoy an enviable lifestyle.
The kitchen will be sure to impress the family chef with a functional & practical design. Featuring ample bench space, island bench, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven & a built-in dishwasher that will make clean-up a breeze. There is also plenty of overhead & below bench storage, every cooking utensil will have a place to call home.
A serene, relaxing main bathroom in understated warm tones comprises both a bathtub & semi-frameless shower. The toilet is conveniently separate from the main bathroom, allowing multi-use of the space.
The master bedroom is located upstairs, segregated from the rest of the house. This space is well proportioned & includes an impressive walk-in robe as well as a stylish & private ensuite. The other 3 bedrooms, located on the lower level are well-sized & include built-in robes plus large windows for natural sunlight exposure.
You will just love the balance of nature, amenities, thriving local shops, community & educational facilities Harrison has to offer. This magnificent family home offers easy access to the Franklin shopping village, multiple schooling options, picturesque ponds, walking trails, parks & BBQ facilities.
It's easy to see yourself living in this remarkable residence with simply nothing to do except turn the key, unpack & enjoy. Inspect at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out.
- Striking street appeal & two storey design
- 2 large living areas; formal lounge & family
- Flexible floorplan offering multi-purpose use & segregated living
- 3 bedrooms on lower level with master wing upstairs
- Large sleek tiles throughout lower level with quality carpets to bedrooms & lounge
- NBN capable with fibre to the home connection
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with pendant lights overhanging the island bench
- Kitchen with granite stone bench tops, gas cooktop & stainless-steel appliance
- Bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles & semi-frameless shower screen
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling system throughout
- Master suite with impressive walk-in robe, private balcony & stylish ensuite
- All bedrooms are generous in size with large built-in robes
- Home security system that is pet friendly
- Outdoor resort style plunge pool, paved covered alfresco & private courtyard
- Double garage with remote door, backstreet access & internal access
- Total internal living: 168m²
- Garage: 41m²
- Block: 421m²
- EER: 4-stars
- Land value: $299,000 (2018)
- Rates: $2,213 p.a. approx.
- Build: 2009