9/10 Wilkins Street
North aspect, affordable, great location
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The living and dining area is generous with a leafy outlook, and opens to the north facing balcony. Each of the bedrooms is a good size, both with BIRs and the kitchen is well set out with good bench space and a pantry. The renovated bathroom will impress, and the laundry and toilet are separate. The apartment also comes with single covered car accommodation with an attached brick storage area, and there a number of visitor parking spaces in the complex.
The apartment is in good condition and offers a very affordable opportunity to purchase in this very convenient Woden location situated ideally close to shopping, cafes, licensed club, playing fields and public transport. It's an ideal rental location and price bracket for an investor (currently rented at $380 per week) and an affordable option for a live in buyer on a tight budget.
- 2 generous bedrooms with BIRS
- Large open living & dining area
- Sunny north aspect to all of the main areas
- Balcony off the living area
- Excellent renovated bathroom
- Internal and external storage
- Very convenient Woden location
- Covered car accommodation
- Living area: 78m2 approx
- Gen. rates: $483 qtr est
- Strata fee: $788 qtr
- Land tax (if rented): $627qtr est
- Lease to 26 May 2022 at $380 per wk
- EER 6