85 Rockwood Street
For Sale: $530,000
A low-maintenance & high comfort freestanding homeCurrently rented at $520/week till the 16th Jan 2020.
Immaculately presented as if brand-new, this single level, freestanding home perfectly blends practicality & pleasure. Indoors, you're spoilt for choice of the creature comforts from the modern kitchen with an extra-wide 900mm gas cooktop & oven, to the directly east facing main bedroom where the sunrise can be viewed each morning.
Outdoors is just as enticing, as the covered entertaining area seamlessly connects to the living space, creating a fluid & free-flowing atmosphere from kitchen to table. The low-maintenance yard was intentionally designed with AstroTurf to decrease household chores & maximise time spent with family & friends. Plus, the block backs parkland which is fitted with a children's playground meaning you'll never have to venture far to keep the kids entertained & out in the sunshine.
SMS "85 Rockwood" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Currently rented at $520/week till the 16th Jan 2020
- Single level, freestanding home
- Separate title, no body corporate
- Backing reserve & children's playground
- Single remote brick garage with internal access & built-in storage at rear
- Room in the driveway for a 2nd car
- 2-minute walk to the Casey shopping centre with restaurants, cafes, bars & an Anytime Fitness gym
- 5-minute walk to Gold Creek Primary & Senior Schools
- 5-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- NBN connected
- Ducted reverse-cycle cooling & heating
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop & oven, stone benches, tiled splashback, dishwasher & eat-in meals area
- Large open plan living & dining space seamlessly connected to kitchen with sliding door access to rear courtyard
- Tiled flooring throughout all living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Main bedroom positioned at the front of home with extra-large 2-door mirrored robe & ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with 2-door mirrored robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- European laundry & instantaneous gas hot water system
- Double linen storage in hallway
- High quality roller blinds & security mesh on front & rear doors
- LED downlighting
- Neat & tidy front entrance with raised AstroTurf bed & stone retaining wall
- Low-maintenance, wrap-around rear yard with no lawns to mow (AstroTurf throughout), raised garden beds, foldable clothesline & side gate access
- 15m2 covered pergola entertaining area with lights & power
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyers offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts (generall around 2 weeks from acceptance of a conditional offer)