7 Collins Place
For Sale: Offers over $510,000
Car enthusiasts paradise with plenty of room for cars, boats &Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in the central Belconnen suburb of Evatt, 7 Collins Place is a unique, well-presented home, positioned on a well-sized 717m² block, just a short walk from Evatt Primary School & Evatt shops. This great value home offers 2 segregated living areas, a sunlit front living room, separate family room & 4 bedrooms (2 with built in robes). The main bedroom is oversized & located at the rear of the home, with a separate external entryway. The heart of the home is the open plan kitchen, featuring a substantial island bench, electric oven, convection cooktop, dishwasher & plenty of bench space.
This home has received a variety of upgrades including a fresh lick of paint & new flooring throughout & recently landscaped easy-care gardens providing lovely scenery from the front porch. A highlight of the home is the enormous rear lockable garage, large enough to hold 4 cars & all your boats, tools & toys with 4 separate entry points. It would suit car enthusiasts, mechanics or those just needing that extra bit of storage space.
This home is an easy commute to Westfield Belconnen with a variety of dining, entertainment & employment options plus a host of recreational activity areas available at nearby Lake Ginninderra. It is also surrounded by plenty of open space with a choice of 5 surrounding playground options, all close by.
There are some unapproved items, however the property offers so much for so little & is priced accordingly. The home is also vacant & ready for a new family to move in & enjoy straight away. Come & see for yourself.
- 4 bedroom family home in quiet cul-de-sac
- 4 car garage with plenty of room for cars, boats & motorbikes
- Extra connected garages ideal for storage & workshop areas
- Freshly painted throughout & new flooring
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Spacious main bedroom with external access & built in robes
- 2 segregated living areas plus family room
- Sunlit front living room with large built-in bookcase
- Open plan kitchen with substantial island bench, electric oven, convection cooktop & dishwasher
- Ample hallway storage
- Main bathroom with sizeable shower
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- In-floor heating to the bathroom
- Home security system
- Easy care landscaped front gardens
- Fully enclosed paved courtyard at rear
- Separate paved area with clothesline
- Multiple access points to garage from rear courtyard
- Outdoor electricity ports in rear courtyard
- 2000L water tank
- Vacant possession & ready to move in
- Close to Evatt Oval & Evatt Primary School
- 2 minutes drive to Evatt shops with an IGA, Pharmacy & Ruby's Café & Bar
- 7 minutes drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- 10 minutes drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 15 minutes drive to the City