509/6 Provan Street
Lifestyle, luxury & location could be yoursSituated on the 5th floor of the “Greenwich” building in the desirable C5 precinct is this modern sun-drenched 2 bedroom ensuite apartment. As you enter this home you are welcomed with a light & bright functional kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop & herringbone tiled splashback. Continuing from the kitchen you have a spacious open plan living area, with floor to ceiling glass sliding door which flows to a north west facing indoor tiled entertainment area. You can open the bifold windows to use as an outdoor entertaining area or close it off and extend the living area.
Both bedrooms are well sized and include built in robes with the main bedroom including an ensuite and floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows allowing the natural sunlight to shine through.
You will benefit from the 2 secure underground carparks and storage cage. Entertaining is made easier with the complex including a massive rooftop garden or you can pop down to the cafes within the precinct.
This home puts you in prime location being within walking distance of Lake Burley Griffin, Hassett Park and a short drive from the City, Australian War Memorial, Canberra Airport & Kingston Foreshore.
- Spacious open plan living
- Double glazed, floor to ceiling windows
- Timber flooring throughout living areas
- Stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathrooms
- 2 secure underground carparks and storage cage
- Massive rooftop garden
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Rates: $1,603.16 p.a. approx.
- Land Tax: $1,785.02 p.a. approx.
- Body Corp: $2,808 p.a. approx.
- Rental Estimate: $550-$570 p.w. approx.
- EER: 6