5/50 Lowanna Street
Tranquil direct North outlook into landscaped gardensSometimes the best things come in the smallest packages; diamond rings, the keys to a new car, & this super sleek one-bedroom apartment is elevated above the rest, in more ways than one. Positioned at the end of the apartment complex & on the 1st level, the modern interiors are bathed in sunlight from the perfect north orientation.
The monochromatic kitchen is offset by feature cabinetry & finished to the highest quality offering stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, & stone benchtops. The open living space effortlessly connects the two zones with ample space to accommodate a lounging area & dining table, which then opens out onto the covered balcony. From here you can overlook the luscious & leafy common courtyard below as it provides that much needed sense of privacy & tranquillity you rarely see in inner city apartments.
When it’s time to really rest & relax, the over-sized bedroom welcomes you with open arms & a massive 5-door built-in robe so even your clothes have room to breathe. Throw in a contemporary bathroom, extensive storage space, & secure basement parking & there’s little left wanting inside the appealing package. Ready to open it?
SMS ’5 Low’ to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- End unit within the boutique ‘Lowanna’ development which has just 24 units set over 3 levels
- Hardly lived in, as new property
- Just 1 shared wall with another unit
- Level 1 position in development
- Direct North aspect to rear with tranquil outlook into established gardens
- Single allocated basement car space plus 6 visitors parks in restricted entry basement
- 1-minute walk to light rail stop (only 100 meters)
- 1-minute walk to Alan Ray Oval & playground
- 7-minute stroll to Braddon’s eatery, café, & bar district
- Built in 2014 by Monarch Building Services
- Architect Marcus Graham
- The building won the ‘Sydney Ancher Award for Residential Architecture’ in 2015
- Unit is vacant & available for immediate occupation (buyers can be settled by Christmas)
- Sleek modern kitchen that boasts stone benchtops, electric cooktop with rangehood above, stainless steel oven & integrated dishwasher
- Light & airy open plan living & dining area
- Higher ceilings throughout
- Double-sliding glass doors onto a 12m2 covered balcony with an enviable leafy outlook, lighting, & direct north orientation
- Generously proportioned bedroom with 5-door built in robe, small study nook, & dual sliding door entry
- Modern bathroom features a large frameless shower, custom floating vanity, hidden shelving behind mirror, floor to ceiling tiles, & toilet
- Expansive 4-door linen & storage cupboard at entry to unit
- Space-saving European-style laundry with built-in sink & dryer to stay with sale
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Intercom system for guests
- NBN Connected, with multiple data points throughout
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- After a buyer’s offer is accepted, they will have opportunity to view the property again, finalise the loan approval & show family & friends.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts.