48/3 London Circuit
Want a picturesque pad in 2020?Where you live becomes a part of who you are; the atmosphere inspires you, the people on the streets influence you & the nearest café is soon to be your favourite haunt. So why wouldn’t you want to live in a thriving metropolis surrounded by the culture & convenience of the city?
Welcome to ‘Metropolitan’, where contemporary living is infused with comfort & ease & your next social engagement is held right around the corner. Invite your friends over for a Friday afternoon wine on dual balconies, taking in the sunset. From the 6th level up, you can catch elevated tree top views towards Lake Burley Griffin & beyond towards the Parliamentary Triangle.
In every direction there is something to entertain & enjoy, from the variety of cafes, restaurants & bars to the many galleries, theatres & libraries at ANU. You may never need your car again with the light rail stop just a short stroll away. Live where you want, how you want, in the very heart of the nation’s capital.
SMS "48" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure with contract.
- Partial views of Lake Burley Griffin, the Parliamentary triangle & Mt Ainslie
- Vacant & ready for you (or your tenant) now
- Free/early access available so you can have a guaranteed move in date (before Christmas!)
- 109m2 living + dual balconies totaling 13m2
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Oversized main bedroom with Juliet balcony, walk through robe & change area
- Modern ensuite with dual vanity
- Large main bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate laundry room with double linen cupboard & clothes dryer
- Floor to ceiling windows with North, Easterly & Southern outlooks
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 side by side car spaces plus a Colourbond storage enclosure
- Potential to rent each car space for $300/month, $3,600/year in total that’s $600/month, $7,200 year
Location & complex:
- Resort style facilities including an Indoor heated lap pool & sauna
- Fully-equipped gym
- BBQ facilities in common courtyard/entertaining space
- NBN Connected, just need to activate
- Intercom & lift access
- Rubbish chute
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
- Walking distance to an array of Canberra’s trendiest cafes & bars including The Cupping Room, Mocan & Green Grout, & Bar Rochford
- Less than 10-minute walk to The Australian National University & scenic Lake Burley Griffin
We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required just prior to exchange of contracts