47A Buntine Crescent
Sold: Auction 12pm, Saturday 21st August
Separately titled homes, perfect for investors or multi-generational purchase
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
47A Buntine Crescent
The larger of the two, 47A is set across three levels with 166m2 of living on offer. The renovated kitchen features quality appliances including Miele dishwasher, Siemens oven & gas cooktop. Abundance of storage is also on offer & vast amounts of preparation space is found with the Carrara marble benchtops & large island bench. The family room shares an open plan with the kitchen & flows outdoors to the alfresco area, perfect for entertaining.
A spacious lounge room with home office/study is located at the front of the home, soaking in northerly light through the large windows & expands on entertaining options with a balcony, perfect to take in the views with a cup of coffee or tea. Accommodation is provided with 3 spacious bedrooms all featuring built-in robes. The main is found at the centre of the home & services two bedrooms & home. The main bedroom is located on the 3rd level & features a large walk-in robe & beautifully renovated ensuite. The best views are found from the balcony just off the main bedroom. Car parking is provided with the 66m2 triple garage with abundance of under house storage.
47B Buntine Crescent
The second home is accessible through a private courtyard & is set across 112m2 of living. The home features raised ceilings in the open plan living/dining area, bringing in an abundance of natural light. The main bedroom is located away from the remaining 2 & has a pleasant outlook towards the leafy street. The two bedrooms feature built-in robes while the main bedroom has freestanding robe. The kitchen has the potential for an update but does feature quality Fisher & Paykel electric cooktop & oven. The laundry opens to the backyard, perfect for pets to run around in.
No. 47 Buntine Crescent is in a sought-after elevated position at the doorstep of Isaacs Ridge. Plenty of walking trails can be accessed nearby & plenty of sunset photos will be taken with splendid views from your new home. A short drive away is the Isaacs IGA, Swinger Hill Shops & Southlands at Mawson. The Woden Town Centre offers plenty of other needs including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail.
- Two separately titled houses in dress circle location
- Surrounded by well loved & quality homes
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac
- Architecturally designed to capture northerly sun
- Views of Brindabella Ranges, Mt Taylor & Woden Valley
- Tranquil rear views of Pine trees
- 66m2 Triple garage with under house storage & space for a home gym or workshop
- Set across three levels
- Two spacious indoor living areas
- Study/home office
- Private northwest facing balconies from family room & upstairs main bedroom
- Large, renovated kitchen with quality appliances & abundance of storage
- Pergola in backyard
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & renovated ensuite
- Ducted gas heating & ducted cooling
- Garden beds in backyard
- House size: 166m 2
- Built: 1994
- Rates: $2,900 p.a approx.
- Single level
- Three bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Raised ceilings in living area
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Renovated bathroom
- Private front courtyard & back garden
- House size: 112m 2
- Built: 1994
- Rates: $2,600 p.a approx.