33/15 Stockman Avenue
For Sale: Offers over $329,900
Inner Belconnen living at its bestPerfect for an investor, tenant just moved in for 12 months for $400 per week!
A fantastic opportunity to snap up this immaculately presented 1-bedroom apartment offering a generous living area of 65m2 & a spacious balcony of 17m2. Create your new home in a space that is practical & suitable for a variety of lifestyles.
The apartment features a generously proportioned bedroom, modern bathroom with full height tiles & access to the balcony. The living & dining space is open plan with a well-equipped kitchen featuring 20mm stone bench tops & AEG appliances. For heating & cooling, there is a reverse-cycle air-conditioner to cater for everyone. Further on, there is 1 allocated car space in the basement.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor, live-in owner or downsizer looking to take advantage of quality workmanship, spacious & functional designs, quality appliances & rigorous attention to detail, an Evolure residence will provide the answer to your needs. Located in one of Belconnen’s most desirable locations, Evolure is a high-quality project developed & constructed by Victory Homes. Buyers fortunate enough to call Evolure home have the reassurance of receiving the benefit of over 30 years’ experience in building high quality developments in & around Canberra.
Evolure is a part of the growing suburb of Lawson where the focus on sustainability is paramount. This is driven through the creation of parks, playgrounds, cycle ways, pathways, access to Lake Ginninderra & vital amenities such as the University of Canberra & Calvary Hospital. Funky cafés, bars & restaurants are a short distance away within the ever-expanding Belconnen Town Centre. Come & see for yourself.
- Rented for 12 months for $400 per week
- 65m2 living
- 17m2 balcony
- 1 secure car space underground
- Bedroom mirrored built-in robe
- AEG appliances (dishwasher, oven & cooktop)
- Grohe tapware
- 20mm stone benches with waterfall edge in the kitchen (others offer 10mm)
- Wall-hung vanities
- Full height tiling in bathrooms
- Dryer & washing machine included
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning system
- NBN connection
Facts & Figures:
- EER: 6
- Living area: 65m2
- Balcony: 17m2
- Land tax: $1,992.18 p.a. approx.
- Rates: $1,690.78 p.a. approx.
- Age: 2017
- Expected Rental return: $380-$400 p.w.
- Strata Levies: $1,312p.a. approx.
- Strata Manager: Independent strata management
- Units Plan Number: 4321