Fantastic fully renovated home with plenty of space
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Due to the recent lift of restrictions around open homes, we will now allow a maximum of 10 prospective tenants to visit our properties for inspections. If you wish to attend an inspection, please ensure you register your details by clicking the “Book Inspection” button. Please note it is compulsory to register your details for an inspection if you wish to attend.
IMPORTANT: If you are inspecting a property with a partner or second intended resident, we will only require one booking/registry. Thank you for your cooperation.You will fall in love with this beautiful 3 bedroom home offering immaculate attention to detail, neutral colour tones & internal & outdoor space.
The spacious open plan living area features beautiful exposed Canberra Red Brick & is complimented with unique polished concrete bench utilised as an entertainment unit. The living space shares an open floor plan with the kitchen which showcases dark & light tone joinery, fixtures & appliances. The timber deck flows from the open plan living space & is perfect for hosting events or parties.
Let your family take advantage of the well-sized bedrooms with wool carpets & large windows absorbing natural light. The main bedroom, a haven for the parents & segregated from the other bedrooms, features a private ensuite & plenty of storage with the walk-in robe.
Features of this property include:
- Fully renovated
- 166m² of living
- Bright & filled with natural light
- Canberra Red Brick feature wall in living area
- Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, raised ceilings & private access to deck
- Multipurpose room – can be utilised as nursery, office, second living space or 4th bedroom
- Double glazing throughout
- Marble splashback in kitchen & bathroom
- Breakfast bar in kitchen
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Established gardens to the front & rear
- Large Oak tree in back yard
- 2,000L rain water tank
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Clean air wood heater
- Laundry with external access
- 130mm wide Southern Beech Hardwood flooring
- Quality kitchen appliances including integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Private entertaining deck accessed from kitchen, laundry & main bedroom
Enjoy the location of this property being close to the Woden Town Centre which includes Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Due to COVID-19 Independent Property Management is open by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange an appointment if need be. If you or someone you live with have arrived in Australia in the last 14 days, have been in close contact with a confirmed case of the virus in the last 14 days, are currently self-isolating or are unwell, please understand we will not be able to meet you face to face and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.