23/145 Carruthers Street
For Sale: $299,000
Outstanding opportunity to live in great locationThis rare, single level, 1 bedroom villa is on the market, ready for those looking to enter home ownership or for that astute investment.
In good condition, this property offers an open kitchen with a spacious adjoining living area which extends through a sliding glass door. It also offers a decent sized bedroom, a bathroom with laundry & a single carport. It's ready to move into as is, but can be updated should you desire.
Curtin holds its own among the sought-after suburbs in Canberra. At 23/145 Carruthers Street, you are on the outskirts of the Woden Town Centre where you will have access to all the facilities it has to offer. These include the many cafés, shops, cinemas, banking facilities, recreational facilities, clubs, bars, the new restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail. Closer to home, you have access to the Curtin Shops across the road which contains a Coles, Club Lime, Capital Chemist & other retailers you're sure to use.
- Highly sought-after central location
- Close to supermarkets & other retailers
- Perfect entry-level home or investment
- Short distance to Woden Plaza
- Low maintenance living
- Split system heating & cooling
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Induction cooktop
- Haier dishwasher
- Alarm system
- Rates: >,700 p.a. approx.
- Strata levies: $2,500 p.a. approx.
- Rental estimate: $320-350 p.w.