21 Brebner Street
Modern home in a tightly held, established suburb – the perfect Christmas presentBuyer price guide: From $800,000
Welcome to 21 Brebner Street, perfectly positioned in a tightly held pocket of Evatt with easy access to everything. Clever & convenient in design, the new owner will enjoy 3 expansive living areas where you can bring the family together, or the family members can retreat into their own space when it is time to relax thanks to the segregated bedrooms.
The spacious kitchen is the heart of the home & has a true wow factor, offering a huge Island bench with stone tops overlooking the living area & a stainless work bench. Equipped with 900m oven & gas cook top plus ducted rangehood & an impressive walk in pantry, you will want for nothing while cooking up a storm for all the guests who are going to want to pop in.
The main bedroom wing is located at the rear of the home for privacy & has access direct to the rear yard. The ensuite has a bath plus separate shower & its own toilet room & the ‘his & hers’ walk through robe is another lavish feature which will appeal.
Outside, the large alfresco entertaining area is an extension to your living room with timber cladding, skylights & ceiling fan - the family will enjoy this space come Summer & appreciate the private surrounding views of the established gardens & nearby 6 person spa to top it all off.
Ample car accommodation for the vehicle enthusiast is on offer with a 78m² triple garage (or double with workshop at rear), room for 4 vehicles in the driveway, 3 on the verge & a separate driveway leading to double gates which can accommodate a boat, a caravan & a trailer.
Want to know more? Just SMS “21 Breb” to 0403 215 246 to receive the digital brochure which contains the contract & explanation of our ‘Friendly Auction System” which buyers are loving.
- Generous 234m² internal living, renovated throughout
- 813m² flat & private block
- 78m² garaging with room for 3 cars (or 2 plus a workshop)
- Separate powder room (3rd toilet) in garage
- North facing living, main bedroom & entertaining areas
- Flexible settlement options (this year or even into the new year)
- 3 Spacious living areas
- Chefs kitchen with quality inclusions including 'Andi' 900mm cooking appliances, Asko dishwasher & Corian waterfall island bench with breakfast bar plus stainless steel work bench
- Large walk-in butler’s pantry
- Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robes, his & her style access
- Open ensuite with custom vanity, full-height tiling, large bathtub, separate shower & separate toilet room
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all generous in size with built in robes, located in a separated wing with easy access to the large main bathroom with full-height tiling, custom vanity & separate toilet
- Large walk-through laundry room with generous storage space
- Solid timber flooring in kitchen & dining room
- Wood fireplace in living room
- Ducted gas heating to the front of the home
- Zoned in-slab heating to main bedroom ensuite & family room
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Downlighting throughout
- Ducted vacuum
- Hills Home Hub cabling solution that distributes data, phone & TV
- Surround sound system in living area
- Back to base security system
- Spacious covered alfresco entertaining space with ceiling fan & skylight
- Extremely private rear yard filled with established gardens including flourishing lemon & orange trees
- 6 person spa with kid safe lockable cover, hardwired to the fuse
- 3 water tanks plus a garden shed
- Side access with own driveway to right of home into rear yard - ideal for boat, caravan or trailer
- Great position close to local parklands & walking trails
- Close to Belconnen Town Centre & Lake Ginninderra
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase inc full contract
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE cooling off (section 17 certificate) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPAY (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity