21 Balsillie Crescent
For Sale: Auction 12/10/2019
Bursting with potential! Desirable family home on large blockSet on an impressive 954m² block in one of Tuggeranong's most desirable family suburbs, this well-sized, original condition 3-bedroom ensuite home is conveniently located close to schools, shops, public transport and is perfect for those seeking an affordable entry into the popular suburb of Monash.
Packed with design features & loads of storage, this home is geared for family living. Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into the large L-shaped lounge room which provides a great space for the whole family to entertain or relax & unwind after a busy day
A large family, casual dining and kitchen space provides the focus of the house. Both functional & practical in design, the kitchen features an electric cooktop, oven & built-in dishwasher for added convenience. There is also ample cupboard & drawer space for all your kitchen needs.
All bedrooms are well sized, include built-in robes as well as large windows for enjoying natural light in all seasons. The master bedroom is segregated from the other rooms & includes an ensuite. The main bathroom is in great condition offering both a bathtub & shower, separate toilet & an additional wash basin in the hallway
Access to the backyard is effortless via glass sliding doors from the dining or family room. A welcoming outdoor entertainment area invites you to enjoy the established easy-care gardens from the comfort of a cool, shady gable pergola. Securely gated & fenced right around, this neat & tidy block is pet friendly & also offers substantial room for further development or extension.
Car accommodation is provided by an enclosed double brick garage with additional parking on either side of the dwelling for caravans, trailers or more off-street parking.
With easy access to Monash Primary School & playgrounds, minutes to Lake Tuggeranong, Greenway CBD, Erindale Shopping & Leisure Centre, this is an ideal lifestyle opportunity & a highly convenient location for the entire family.
· 3-bedroom home on large level block
· Plenty of scope for capital improvements
· Located within a quiet looped street opposite reserve
· Master bedroom with built in robes & ensuite
· Main bathroom with shower, bath plus separate toilet & wash basin
· Original condition kitchen with electric cook top, oven & dishwasher
· Well sized bedrooms each with built-in robes
· Quality carpets & vinyl timber throughout
· Gas wall mounted heater & reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge
· Outdoor entertainment area with gable pergola
· Double garage with workman's bench automatic rollers
· Large, usable & established backyard with fencing right round
· Easy access to primary schools, playgrounds, Tuggeranong CBD & Erindale Centre
· Living Size: 125.45m²
· Garage: 45.17m²
· Block size: 954m²
· Land Value: $369,000 (2018-19)
· General Rates: $2,612 p.a. approx.
· Land Tax $3,623 p.a (investors only)
· EER: 1.5 Stars
· Build: 1991