20/80 Henty Street
For Sale: Offers over $365,000
Boutique living a few minutes’ walk from the City.This 1 bedroom apartment is conveniently positioned in a quiet street within the popular suburb of Braddon. In such a prime location, you will have your pick of shops & restaurants as well as only being a short walk from the City Centre.
The apartment itself offers a large open plan dining/living space which opens up on to the balcony connecting indoor & outdoor living. The balcony boasts north-facing views which is perfect for enjoying some morning sun.
The well-sized kitchen offers plenty of cupboard & stone top bench space as well as having all the modern kitchen essentials such as electric cooking, a rangehood, dishwasher & oven. The bedroom offers a large built-in wardrobe & grants easy access to the bathroom which is more than big enough to suit any individual or couple.
This is a great opportunity for investors or live in owners. Leave the car safely in the remote access basement carpark which includes lock up storage. This is one you won't want to miss.
• Living area: 60m2 approx.
• Spacious open plan living
• Large north-facing balcony
• New carpet & paint
• Large kitchen with excellent cupboard & bench space
• Stainless steel appliances
• European laundry
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• 1 private underground car space & storage cage
• Walking distance to Braddon restaurants & shops
• Haig Park upgraded
• Light Rail stop on the corner of Ipima St & Northbourne Ave
• Close proximity to City Centre
• Rental estimate:$400-420 p.w. approx
• Land Tax:$2279.91 p.a. approx
• Rates: $1835.54 p.a approx
• Body Corp: $681 p.q. approx.
• EER 6