17 Willcock Place
For Sale: Auction 22/08/2020
Versatile family home with self-contained flatThis home boasts individual style and charm. Versatile in design with a self-contained granny flat, you’ll just love the private & peaceful cul-de-sac position. The possibilities are endless for investors seeking dual income potential, or someone looking to live in one & rent the other. This home is also ideal for extended family living and centrally located in the highly desirable suburb of Curtin.
You will be immediately impressed with the combination of large, practical living spaces, well-appointed kitchen, updated bathrooms, self-contained granny flat and beautiful connection to the outdoors – with stunning views of Black Mountain Tower, there’s a lot to love.
A standout feature is the separate self-contained granny flat, tucked away at the rear of the property. Independent access and fully approved for habitable living, it offers a king size bedroom, practical bathroom, kitchenette and lounge room fixed with a flued gas pot belly stove. This functional space can be used to accommodate a plethora of lifestyles and living options.
The sizable front timber deck & rear pergola connect with the house to create an inviting transition between indoors and out – the backyard has an abundance of established hedging, garden beds plus lemon trees. There is plenty of scopes to extend the home, entertain, or create your dream garden for those buyers with a green thumb.
Enjoy being positioned only a short walk from nearby Curtin Primary and just moments away from the thriving Woden business district. Centrally located, you will have the added benefit of nearby bus stops for ease of transportation.
The owner's instructions are clear - "sell at auction" - so register your interest today to avoid disappointment.
Summary of Features:
- Versatile family home plus self-contained granny flat
- Tucked away in a private, elevated cul-de-sac position
- Front timber deck with views of Black Mountain Tower
- Plenty of scopes to renovate, extend or knockdown & rebuild
- Practical floor plan, 4 spacious bedrooms & brightly lit living area
- Central gas heating to main residence with split system heating & cooling
- Main kitchen with ample storage, gas cooking, electric oven & dishwasher
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Granny flat with king bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette & lounge room
- Single lock up garage with workshop plus single covered carport
- Large private backyard with established gardens, lemon trees & grassed area
- Easy walk to Curtin Primary and moments away from Curtin shops & Woden CBD
- Total living size: 199m2
- Residence: 136m2
- Granny flat: 63m2
- Block size: 1,019m2
- Land value: $642,000 (2019)
- General rates: $4,166 p.a approx.
- Build: 1965