12/10 Burke Crescent
For Sale: $599,000
Contemporary ground floor apartment in central locationLocated in popular Kingston, this ground floor, corner apartment is perfect for downsizers or a professional couple seeking a low maintenance lifestyle. Spend your weekends strolling to the nearby shops to sample the cafés & restaurants, visit the bustling Kingston Markets or enjoy Sunday brunch at the Foreshore with friends.
The wow factors here are the spacious living areas & the corner location with its additional north-facing windows. The 20m2 covered courtyard faces south-east & can be accessed through 2 sets of floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, located in either the living room or the main bedroom.
Apartment 12 is part of the 'Soho' complex which has 52 apartments & is 70% owner-occupied. It is located in the older, quieter part of Kingston, where roads are wide & tree-lined. You are a short distance from the Parliamentary Triangle, Russell Offices, the airport, Brindabella Business Park & the City.
Offering a sense of peace & relaxation, with over 85m2 of living, this apartment is ideal for any single, couple or investor looking to enter into Canberra's competitive real estate market.
- EER: 6
- Ground floor
- Covered courtyard: 20m2 approx.
- Living area: 85m2
- Rates: >,736 p.a. approx.
- Strata levies: $4,864 p.a. approx
- Land tax (investors only): $2,232 p.a. approx
- Expected rental return: $500 - 530 per week
- High ceilings
- Open plan
- Bosch appliances, electric cooking & double sinks
- Secure access with intercom
- Basement car space with storage
- European laundry
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms
- Walking distance to Kingston Foreshore, Old Kingston, Manuka & Barton
- Short drive to the City & Tuggeranong