106/18 Austin Street
For Sale: Offers Over $750,000
Luxurious top floor apartment in the heart of Canberra's inner-southOpulent living & modern elegance combine in this stylish top floor apartment within the highly sought-after 'Amaya' apartments. Every detail has been thought through to create an inviting home befitting of its address. Set within the established suburb of Griffith, within easy walking distance to Manuka Village, Griffith shops, Red Hill & just a short drive to Kingston Village, the Foreshore, as well as the City centre, the enviable location is only surpassed by this luxurious residence.
Natural stone tiles & 30mm benchtop grace the modern kitchen with premium Miele appliances, including an integrated microwave, as well as an abundance of soft close cupboards & drawers. The kitchen overlooks the open plan living & dining area which feels particularly spacious thanks to the impressive 2.7m high ceilings, full-height double-glazed sliding doors & the addition of a skylight. The generously sized main bedroom overlooking the balcony is enhanced by plenty of wardrobe storage, floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows, & a modern ensuite with full-height wall tiles, a wall-mounted designer vanity, full length mirrored medicine cabinetry & Parisi tapware. The second segregated bedroom offers double built-in robes and close access to the second bathroom making this apartment the perfect combination of sophistication & practicality.
Additional features of this exceptional property include ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling, in-slab heated tiles in the bathrooms, pure wool carpets, double car garage with automatic roller door & high-speed NBN internet with multiple hardwired patch panels around the apartment.
Amaya's enclave of mostly live-in owners reside within seven small apartment buildings surrounding a spacious central courtyard. Each building consists of only approximately 21 apartments & has exclusive access for its residents which features extra wide corridors, lift access, open riser timber stairs & end-to-end full height glass windows looking out to a private fernery.
- 86m2 living, 14m2 balcony
- 43m2 lock-up remote double garage within the basement - extremely rare for apartment living
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Miele appliances in the kitchen, including an integrated microwave, plus stone benchtops & an abundance of soft-close cupboards & drawers
- Floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows
- 2.7m high ceilings
- NBN connected
- In-slab heating in the bathrooms with full height tiling & designer wall-hung vanity
- Natural stone tiles
- Pure wool carpet
- Lift access
- Walking distance to Manuka village, Griffith shops & a short drive to the Kingston village & Foreshore areas, as well as the City centre