101/104 Henry Kendal Street
For Sale: Offers over $365,000
Top floor, corner unit with elevated outlookPeacefully located on the corner & top floor of the Vista development with a private, elevated outlook over Gubur Dhaura Heritage Park, this single level 84m2 of living unit will appeal to live in owners & investors alike.
The large combined living & dining room opens out through double sliding doors to the balcony which affords a sunny outlook back towards the Gungahlin town centre. The main bedroom has a large walk in robe & 3 windows to ensure its bright & sunny, the second bedroom has double mirrored sliding robes.
The house-proud tenants are currently on a month to month lease paying $420/wk & would like to stay on if purchased by an investor. For eligible first home buyers the free stamp duty offer is a lovely bonus making this property more affordable to own than rent especially with such historically low interest rates.
Positioned away from Flemington Road it is but a 1 min stroll to the light rail plus it’s a 5-minute walk to the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre & its restaurants, takeaways & cafes. Sharply priced to secure a buyer before the Christmas shutdown, be quick to view this wonderful offering.
SMS "101 Vista" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Top floor (level 3)
- North-West & South aspect with elevated outlook over Gubur Dhaura Heritage Park
- Very private position on corner of building with no other units able to look in
- 84m² of living plus an 8m² balcony plus 3.6m2 storage enclosure in basement
- Modern galley-style kitchen with stone bench tops, dual sink, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 has large walk in robe (with a window) plus the room has windows to the south overlooking the Park & west (lots of natural light)
- Bedroom 2 has a 2-door mirrored built in robe
- Both the ensuite & main bathroom have a shower, vanity & toilet
- Large living space opening out via double sliding doors to the balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, heating & cooling
- Space saver laundry in bathroom with dryer included
- Downlighting throughout
- Intercom for guests with trigger to release door on the ground floor
- 2 allocated car spaces in the basement plus lockable storage enclosure
- Tenants on a month by month lease paying $420/wk & would like to stay on if purchased by an investor
- Flexible settlement dates on offer if you have a property you want, or need, to sell
- Pet friendly complex (subject to body corporate notification)
- Impressive 6 star EER
To help buyers:
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- All offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- We use a guide price which your offer must exceed to be presented to the sellers
- After a buyer's offer is accepted, they will have ample opportunity to view the property again, finalise their loan approval & show family & friends before unconditional exchange.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable & can be paid via BPay. This is only required just prior to the exchange of contracts (generally around 2 weeks from acceptance of an offer)