10 Ingold Street
For Sale: $465,000
Just like new ready for immediate occupationThe burgeoning district of Molonglo Valley is fast becoming one of the most sought-after areas in Canberra & it's clear to see why. Affordable, modern homes with the City on one doorstep & the country on the other are in short supply, making this a welcome offering.
This neatly designed, 2-storey townhouse is stylish & feels as if it's never been lived in before. The lower floor is dedicated to easy-care living with an open plan space effortlessly connected to the kitchen & outdoor space. The upper level houses all 3 bedrooms & the main comes perfectly & privately placed away from rest, with a pleasant view out across the street.
If living comfortably indoors isn't your thing, throw on your hiking shoes & trek the many scenic trails just moments from your doorstep. For the young families out there, Charles Weston Primary School is an easy walk & the local shops a few minutes' drive. Here you're given the option of living how you choose & you'll certainly be overwhelmed by the choices.
SMS "10 Ingold" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- Soma' development
- Built in late 2017
- 2 level townhouse
- Vacant possession with early access prior to settlement if needed
- Single remote garage with internal access
- Direct street frontage
- Short stroll to Coombs Park, Coombs Oval & Molonglo River Nature Reserve
- 30 second walk to Charles Weston School
- 6-minute drive to Weston Shopping District & Cooleman Court & 13-minutes to City Centre
- Strata rates well below average at just ,196 per year
- Flexible settlement options
- Pet friendly development 'subject to body corporate notificaiton'
- NBN connected
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, electric cooktop, tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Open plan living & dining space off kitchen with floating timber flooring & access to front courtyard
- All bedrooms on upper level
- Segregated main bedroom overlooking Ingold St with extra-large 3-door sliding robe
- Ensuite with shower, vanity, heat lights & toilet
- Main bathroom featuring combined shower & bath, vanity, toilet & heat lights
- Downlighting throughout
- Reverse-cycle wall units in living & main bedroom
- Roller blinds throughout
- European laundry & separate toilet downstairs
- Extra under-stair storage
- Completely enclosed, private front courtyard with foldable clothesline