A rare find - Ground floor, gas cooking & a landscaped courtyard
This generously sized Watson abode is north-facing, with gas cooking & a homely landscaped courtyard. Make this your home & you'll be living close to a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment & employment options. With only a short drive to the CBD, you're located close enough to enjoy the convenience & far enough to escape the city buzz.
Lovingly cared for by our seller, this home presents immaculately & has recently been updated with fresh paint. Sunny, open plan living flows out to the private, well-manicured courtyard, fantastic for pet lovers.
The apartment has 2 large bedrooms with robes, natural light & ventilation, both sharing the centrally located bathroom. A full-sized kitchen is complemented with plenty of bench space, storage & a double sink, the area much larger than typically found in modern apartments.
This energy-efficient property has been designed to provide flexible living spaces, offering open plan living & plenty of natural light whilst providing an easy commute to all the Inner North has to offer.
Inside 29 at the Fair:
- Single level design
- 74m2 of indoor space
- Both bedrooms with natural light, ventilation & built-in robes
- Main has mirrored robes
- Bedrooms segregated from each other
- Linen press
- Large bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Gas cooking
- Kitchen has plenty of bench & cupboard space, & a double sink & drying area
- Laundry located in the bathroom, away from living space, & has a dryer & tub
A few extra features:
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
- North-facing living areas
- Cross flow ventilation
- Fresh paint
- High quality window furnishings
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning in living area
- Individual hot water system
- No unapproved structures
- Single car space & storage room at ground level
- 6m2 north-facing patio
- Landscaped courtyard
- Common accessway, currently being used by residents as additional garden space
- No commercial spaces in the building