Spacious & elevated executive home
This quality 4 bedroom residence strikes a beautiful balance of spacious open plan interiors, outdoor entertaining areas & quality creature comforts. The overall presentation of this home really is a cut above the rest, with its well-proportioned & segregated bedrooms, 2 of which contain their very own ensuite.
From the stylish timber floors to the double-stacking glass doors leading to the outdoor entertaining deck, this home is sure to provide a lasting impression on those who visit, & more importantly, a lasting place for enjoyment & relaxation for those who live here.
The central kitchen, meals & family areas are ideally designed for today's busy, modern lifestyles, & with the ideal north-east aspect of the home, these areas capture sunlight throughout the whole day. The sleek kitchen is equipped with quality Smeg cooking appliances, stone benchtops, an undermount sink & a Miele dishwasher.
The easy-care yard areas have been designed to maximise the outdoor living experience whilst ensuring you do not become a slave to the garden. The generous alfresco area is well-connected to the home for ease of use & presents a year-round outdoor living space which is sure to be enjoyed. In addition to the well-established gardens, the home also boasts a separate utility area which can be secured using the double gates. This area is ideal for a boat, caravan or trailer & provides yet another feature which is a rarity when searching for a home in the newer suburbs.
Year-round comfort is assured with ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling & instantaneous gas hot water connected to the home. Additional features include an alarm system, a video intercom system to the front door, an underhouse storage area/wine cellar, NBN connection & a 16 panel (4.16kw) solar system to subsidise the home's running costs.
The location here is extremely peaceful & quiet, but that doesn't detract from the convenience. Casey Market Town is only moments down the road. There is easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre, & both Belconnen & the City are easily accessible from here. Schools are also within easy reach. This wonderful home is located close to a number of primary & secondary schools.
Overall, this an impressive residence, & one which exudes a certain feeling of 'home'. Your inspection is highly recommended, so please contact Andrew Potts for further details & to arrange your inspection.
- Elevated location with extensive views
- Located close to local Casey shops & the Gungahlin Town Centre
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 bedrooms containing their own ensuite)
- Living space: 191m2
- Block size: 448m2
- Large double garage: 42m2
- Spacious open plan family & living areas with views as your backdrop
- Beautiful flow from indoors to the outdoor alfresco & deck area
- North-easterly aspect to living areas allowing an abundance of light
- Generous bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Well-appointed bathrooms, including full height tiling
- Separate laundry with further storage
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry & Smeg appliances
- Miele dishwasher in kitchen
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Alarm system
- Video intercom system to front door
- NBN connected
- Underhouse storage/wine cellar
- Side utility area with double gates, perfect for boat, trailer or caravan
- Easy-care, established gardens
- Automatic irrigation system to garden & lawn areas
- 4.16kw solar system connected to the home (providing significant future savings on electricity for the new owners)