ONE FOR THE ASTUTE INVESTOR
Currently rented at $470 p.w., this stylish, easy-care apartment, located in a small complex, would make a great investment for the savvy buyer. This property is an ideal fit for those looking for a solid return, in a location which will always be in demand. It would also appeal to the live-in owner.
This gem is situated only a short walk from clubs, cafés, restaurants & everything that Westfield Southpoint has to offer. Enjoy the lake & foreshore a short distance away.
Comprising 2 spacious bedrooms, with an ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe to the main, the apartment is one of the largest in the complex, providing 106m2 of living space plus a balcony. Being a top floor, end unit, it offers a north-facing kitchen window with sliding door access to the balcony, providing excellent views to the Brindabellas.
The stylish kitchen would delight the fastidious chef with its stone benchtops, stainless steel dishwasher & appliances. There's plenty of room to entertain your dinner guests in the well-planned dining & living areas.
There are 2 car spaces & lock-up storage in the basement which has restricted access. The apartment complex has intercom access to the unit.
- Superb location, just a short walk from facilities
- Lots of room to move with 106m2 of living space, plus balcony
- 2 spacious bedrooms, with ensuite & walk-in robe in the main
- Generous living & dining areas
- Sliding door access to the balcony with wonderful views
- Basement 2-car parking with restricted access & lockup storage
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Intercom entry system to stairwell & apartment
- Strata levies: $904 p.q.
- Gen rates: $472 p.q.
- Land tax, if rented: $500 p.q. approx.
- EER 6