If you have been searching for a spacious family home in a desirable location, then this is a must inspect. Located in the tightly held, quiet loop street of Maltby Circuit & commanding a prized battle-axe position, this exceptionally presented, updated 4-bedroom ensuite home offers over 200m2 of living & all the must haves for a growing family.
Upon arrival you are greeted by a secluded & neatly manicured garden that paves the way to a welcoming outdoor timber deck which connects with the house to create an inviting transition between indoors and out. It's easy to imagine yourself entertaining guests & family year-round. Beautiful and spacious both inside and out, this home has a wealth of features & inclusions.
Space is immediately prominent as you step through the front door & are greeted by separate lounge, dining & living spaces surrounding the commodious kitchen. There is more than enough room for your little ones as well as hosting friends & family for various events & occasions. You will just love the timber cathedral style ceiling in the lounge room which gives the interior an incredible sense of space and warmth.
The elegant master wing has all the trappings of a 5-star hotel with a generous walkthrough robe, ensuite spa & private study. This is a segregated area that inspires relaxation and makes for the perfect place to retreat, reflect & rejuvenate. This room is further enhanced by a beautiful bay window that maximizes natural sunlight & views to the private outdoor oasis. The other 3 bedrooms are generous in size, provide built-in robes & will accommodate the rough & tumble of family life.
This already impressive home is improved by the two welcoming outdoor entertainment areas that makes for an attractive extension of living space. The backyard boasts manicured lawns & easy-care gardens as well as ample off-street car accommodation, including a separate double metal garage with remote control roller.
Located only moments to the popular Erindale shopping centre, cafes, restaurants & leisure centre, it's easy to see this place has it all. When considering Wanniassa's proximity to public transport, schools, shops & arterial roads that provide easy access to the Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden Valley or the City, this is a must inspect for anyone looking for their next family home.
· Erindale shopping centre
· Greenway Southpoint CBD
· Wanniassa Hills Primary School
· Erindale College and Leisure Centre
· Trinity Christian School
· Public transport, easy access to City & Woden
· Playgrounds, parks, bike & walking trails
· Exceptionally presented, 4-bedroom ensuite home
· Located in the tightly held, quiet cul-de-sac street on battle-axe block
· Single level home with split level lounge room & cathedral ceiling
· Ceiling fans to family & lounge room for added air flow & comfort
· Master wing which features walk through robe, ensuite & study
· Additional reverse cycle heating & cooling system installed to master
· All bedrooms with quality carpet, window furnishings & built in robes
· Flexible floor plan offering multi-purpose use & segregated living
· Beautifully appointed kitchen with ample bench space & storage options
· Gas cooktop, range hood, dishwasher & windows to allow natural sunlight
· Updated bathrooms with bath tub, shower & oversized ensuite with spa
· Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling for year-round comfort
· Two separate outdoor timber decks & covered pergola spaces for dual use
· Tastefully landscaped easy-care gardens with scope for further garden creation
· Enclosed, established & private block making this space child & pet friendly
· Extension of outdoor living with timber deck & covered pergola
· Double metal garage with remote control roller & storage space
Explaining offers over process: