Elevated, luxury living in an enviable location
Perched high-up on level 6, this modern, single level apartment enjoys a wonderful outlook towards Mt Ainslie from the open plan living area. The spacious floorplan offers 70m2 of living, a rarity in 1 bedroom apartments. Plus, you get 2 separate balconies & a bedroom wing which includes a study nook.
Built to the highest standard, the award-winning ‘Monarch' development provides its residents with a touch of luxe living, evident especially in the designer kitchen. This sizeable space incorporates stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including an oven, a cooktop, a dishwasher & a large, double pantry. Open on each end, the apartment is drenched in sunlight year-round via the wide floor-to-ceiling windows & double doors, & this allows excellent cross-ventilation.
The ‘Monarch' development offers an excellent lifestyle, complete with resort-like facilities such as a fully equipped gym & an indoor heated pool, a landscaped courtyard with BBQ facilities, as well as premium fittings & fixtures throughout. Placed in a prime location, just moments from the City Centre & Braddon, & with the light rail just 20 metres away from the front entrance, this apartment is sure to please live-in owners & investors alike.
SMS "29 Monarch" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure & contract.
- Vacant & ready now, early access is also available
- Located high up on level 6 (only 1 other unit has access to this floor)
- Generous 70m2 of internal living space
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, a stainless steel oven, a cooktop & a dishwasher plus a large double pantry
- Updated hot plate & dishwasher (less than 2 years old)
- Open plan, east-facing living area, connecting to elevated, lighted balcony
- Front 8m2 balcony overlooking Mt Ainslie
- Bedroom wing can be closed off from living area
- Large main bedroom features 3 door, mirrored built-in robe
- Main bedroom opens to 9m2 west-facing balcony, overlooking internal courtyard
- 2-way bathroom with large shower, floating vanity & floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Study nook
- European laundry with dryer included
- 3 door storage cupboard in hallway
- Downlights throughout
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning (less the 2 years old)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows & double sliding doors front & rear of home, allowing light & cross-ventilation
- Lift access direct to your front door from basement & foyer (no steps)
- Remote accessed basement parking with single allocated space
- Fully enclosed & lockable storage cage in basement
- Current rental return estimate up to $430 p.w. equating to over 5% gross return
- Flexible settlement options available
The Building ‘Monarch' features:
- 10 undercover visitor car parks
- Indoor heated swimming pool & fully equipped gym
- Beautifully maintained building with an active & well-run body corporate
- Landscaped internal courtyard with BBQ facilities
- Central location, close to the CBD, Braddon, ANU & O'Connor shops
- Located across the road from the upcoming light rail stop
- Pet-friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
-There is no parking on Northbourne Avenue, access and parking is from the back of the building at 12 David St.
-Take the ramp down to the car park and there are lots of visitor car parks there.
-Walk up the ramp towards Northbourne Avenue and you'll see the open home signs