Best value near new apartment in Belconnen
A clever design that optimises space - nothing is wasted. Premium inclusions, fixtures & quality finishes plus a house-proud tenant combine to make this home look brand new.
The frosted glass dividing the living space & main bedroom ensures that the bedroom is filled with natural light. The open plan design flows through the galley kitchen to the balcony, where you can see right over to Gungahlin & Mt Majura in the Inner North.
Only 2 years old, ‘Wayfarer' offers proximity to everything Belconnen Town Centre has to offer.
- Living area: 52m2 approx.
- Balcony size: 9m2 approx.
- Rates: $1,294 p.a. approx.
- Land Tax (if rented): $1,418 p.a. approx.
- Strata: $2,885 p.a. approx.
- Year of construction: 2017
- Tenancy: until 23/5/19 at $350pw
- EER 6
Key apartment features:
- Pet friendly building
- Tetsuya Wakuda designed kitchen with sleek stylish features
- Electrolux induction cook top, range hood, oven & dishwasher
- Quantum quartz stone bench tops
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling & semi-frameless shower screen
- Glazed floor-to-ceiling windows
- Mirrored built-in robes to the bedroom
- Single car space in the basement plus storage cage.
- Lift access & intercom for visitors
Key location features:
- Opposite CISAC
- Quiet location on level 16
- 1 bus to City at the closest bus stop
- 300m to restaurants & Lake Ginninderra
- 600m to government departments (Home Affairs, ACMA, ABS)
- 900m to Westfield Shopping Centre
- 1.4km to Radford College
- 1.4km to University of Canberra
- 2.3km to Calvary Hospital
- 3.1m to Canberra Stadium