Single level townhouse, vacant & ready for you to call home
Stepping into this comfortable home, you're surrounded by light & airy interiors that flow through each space with ease. The home offers a low maintenance, laid-back lifestyle & the sunroom-style extension is the perfect place to take in the sunshine whilst you enjoy brunches, dinners & Sunday barbeques that spill out onto the private deck.
Every inch of the home, both inside & out, is utilised. The rear yard is perfectly organised to offer zoned areas, from entertaining spaces to storage & utility, as well as the front courtyard acting as an inviting entrance. The townhouse is tucked away from the road in a small development that's placed directly across from Ngunnawal Primary School & only a quick stroll away from the local shops. A prime purchase for someone who doesn't want to sacrifice comfort or convenience.SMS "4 Unaipon" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our Friendly Tender campaign.
- Single level 2 bedroom townhouse
- Private & quiet location, situated away from the street
- North/east facing
- Only 1 adjoining wall
- Single brick garage with remote access plus room in the driveway for a 2nd car
- Spacious & light-filled sunroom with lots of windows
- Fully enclosed, low-maintenance rear yard with, beautiful 21m2 deck, paved courtyard, garden beds, lighting, clothesline & garden shed
- Functional kitchen including gas cooktop, ample cupboard space & pantry
- Segregated main bedroom with ceiling fan & built in robes
- 2nd bedroom with wall heater & free-standing robes
- Underfloor heating to both the dining & sunrooms plus a gas wall heater
- Bathroom features separate bath & shower, vanity, heat lights, wall heater & toilet
- Separate laundry with courtyard access
- Skylight & linen cupboard in hallway
- Freshly painted
- Dual blinds
- New front fencing & new front door
- NBN connected
- Vacant & ready for you or your tenant now
- Early access available if you need a guaranteed move in date
The development & the location:
- Boutique development of only 6 townhouses
- 2 visitor car parks
- Directly across the street from Ngunnawal Primary School
- Close to bus stop
- Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate notification)
- 2-minute drive to Ngunnawal local shops
- 2-minute drive Yerrabi Pond & children's playground
- 5-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
- To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price.
- Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- We have a solicitor allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- The property cannot be sold until after 8pm Tuesday 22nd January
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the offers closing date.
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPay) is only required after an offer has been accepted.