Top floor, private, opposite playground and open space
Located opposite open space & a children's playground, this home has a plan that flows through the building, with windows on both sides enabling cross flow ventilation. On 3 of the 4 walls there are no adjoining neighbours, only sharing 1 wall with a neighbour.
With leafy outlooks from the kitchen & living room windows, established trees & gardens surround this home & privacy is ensured with a top floor position.
This property combines it all for great desirability, future capital growth & is ideal for both live-in owners & investors. Set in a quiet location with many conveniences such as cafés, a grocery store, the AIS, Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra & Radford College close by, as well as only one bus ride to the Belconnen Town Centre & the City.
- Living area: 66m2 approx.
- Balcony size: 8m2 approx.
- Rates: $1,292 p.a. approx.
- Land Tax (if rented): $1,413 p.a. approx..
- Strata: $3,065 p.a. approx.
- Year of construction: 2010
- Occupancy: Vacant possession
- Market rent: $350-$380pw confirmed in rental letter
- EER 6
Key apartment features:
- Open plan
- Cross flow design; plenty of windows for light & breeze
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Large bathroom, plenty of storage
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Off-street visitor parking
- Covered outdoor balcony off the living room
- Double car space in the basement plus storage cage.
- Spacious bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
Key location features:
- Opposite open space & children's playground
- Quiet location
- 1 bus to Belconnen Town Centre & City
- 650m to the AIS
- 850m to CIT
- 950m to Canberra Stadium
- 1.1km to Radford College
- 1.4km to University of Canberra
- 1.6km to Calvary Hospital