Elevated panoramic Lake views, north facing & ready for you now.
Clean, crisp interiors are the first thing you notice when you step into this light & bright apartment in the heart of Belconnen. Recently renovated & updated throughout, the modern features immediately place it above the rest, soaked in sunlight from the north orientation that streams through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
The generously sized open plan living enjoys uninterrupted views of Lake Ginninderra, so you can watch the ebb & flow of the water year-round. The large fully renovated kitchen is cleverly designed & is the highlight of the home with wide stone benches, space saving pull-out pantries, soft-close cabinetry & eat in meals area.
Another prime feature of this apartment is the overload of storage options which new owners will surely appreciate. There are custom designed built-in robes in each bedroom, extra cupboards in the bathrooms as well as a full wall of storage with custom shelving & lighting in the living area, along with built-in shelves across the room. Live in simplicity & style while being closely connected to the many cafes, restaurants, shops, gyms & bars within walking distance from the front door. You may never need your car again.
SMS "64B Chandler" to 0407 12 14 12" to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our Friendly Tender campaign.
- Renovated, single level apartment
- North-facing on 2nd level
- Uninterrupted, panoramic views of Lake Ginninderra
- New, modern kitchen with wide stone benches, electric cooktop, space saving pull-out pantry, dishwasher, microwave, soft-close cabinetry, ample cupboard space & eat in meals area, complete with 4 bar stools
- Light & bright open plan living space with timber look flooring, built-in shelving, floor-to-ceiling windows & sliding doors, & access to balcony
- Partially covered, north-east facing balcony
- Main bedroom features 3 door mirrored robes & ensuite with combined shower & spa
- 2nd bedroom with 2 door built-in robes
- Main bathroom includes shower, vanity & toilet with combined laundry shelving & new dryer
- Expansive storage in living space with new custom designed cupboards & drawers plus custom shoe shelving in entry way
- New reverse-cycle air conditioning unit
- New Rheem 160L electric hot water system
- Freshly painted
- New window treatments
- Numerous extra cupboards & storage areas
- Extremely private, elevated outlook
- Single allocated parking space in restricted entry basement
- Vacant possession
- Early access prior to settlement so you can have a guaranteed move in date
- Flexible settlement timeframes
Location & complex:
- Central location in the heart of Belconnen
- Moments to the water's edge
- Short walk to Westfield Belconnen
- 3-minute drive to the University of Canberra
- 16+ visitor parking spaces to ‘Miramar'
- Set well back from Emu Bank & Chandler St
- Multiple landscaped communal courtyards
- NBN coming soon
- Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification)
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
- To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price
- Offers can be subject to finance (14 day cooling off), however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred (Tender)
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated for buyers to provide a FREE contract review
- Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers in a Dutch auction
- The property cannot be sold until 8pm, 18th December 2018
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the closing date
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required after an offer has been accepted