This clean & crisp single level apartment offers the perfect, high-quality, low-maintenance lifestyle. Situated on Kingston Island, there are no commercial units in ‘Lakefront' affording a sense of peace & privacy, which live in owners especially will appreciate. However, just across the bridge there is a huge wealth of recreational, social, retail & commercial options right on your doorstep.
The well-designed floorplan allows for easy, peaceful living as all windows look out over the canal & the smart balcony offers the perfect place to take in the views. Modern interiors include a sleek kitchen that seamlessly connects to the light drenched open plan living space. There is a 4-burner gas cooktop, electric under bench oven, integrated dishwasher, recessed sink & stone bench tops.
If you tire of cooking, a plethora of dining & takeaway options are right there on your doorstop. The fully equipped on site gym & the beautifully manicured garden as well as the stunning infinity pool overlooking the lake will have you wishing you moved in years ago. It's not too late to secure a slice of paradise.
SMS "11 Lakefront" to 0428 070 678 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our Friendly Tender campaign.
· Water views of the canal & harbour
· Elevated positing on level 4
· End unit with extra side windows & only 1 adjoining neighbor, making it light & bright
· Unit can be purchased fully furnished or vacant
· Lovingly cared for by a house proud, live in owner
· Kitchen has stone bench tops, recessed sink, Miele oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
· 2-way ensuite style bathroom with double stone vanity & floor to ceiling marble tiles
· Zoned & ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
· Water views from the kitchen, living area & bedroom
· 8m2 alfresco balcony
· European style laundry with washing machine & dryer included in sale
· LED & halogen down lighting with Clipsel 2000 accessories
· Single allocated basement car space with lockable storage enclosure
· Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
· On site, fully equipped gym for all residents
· Infinity edge swimming pool directly overlooking Lake Burley Griffin
· Pet friendly development (subject to body corporate approval)
· Proximity to Kingston, Manuka & the Parliamentary Triangle
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
· To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price
· Offers can be subject to finance (14 day cooling off), however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred (Tender)
· We have a solicitor pre-allocated for buyers to provide a FREE contract review
· Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers in a Dutch auction
· The property cannot be sold until 8pm Tuesday 20th November
· Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the closing date
· Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
· A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required after an offer has been accepted