Stylish & low maintenance townhouse, perfect for buyers young &
Positioned close to nature parks, ponds and amenities, this bright 3-bedroom ensuite home is ideal for families and investors.
This modern home features a functional floor plan with segregated living area and an open plan kitchen. Sliding doors to the generous outside courtyard from the kitchen allows entertaining to become a regular thing. The formal lounge area from the front door will allow guests to be hidden away from the kid's toys or food prep. The kitchen features a 20mm stone benchtop and stylish Bosch stainless steel appliances.The seperate powder room downstairs means convenience for your guests when entertaining.
Upstairs features the enormous main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, while the other 2 bedrooms feature generous built in wardrobes serviced by the large main bathroom with a bath. Views out to Black Mountain Tower and the Gungahlin Marketplace can be seen from the handy balcony off the main bedroom.
Well designed, this townhouse has no living areas adjoining neighbouring common walls. Also featuring a single garage with internal access and ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split systems, offering efficient temperature regulation throughout the home. Located just minutes' walk from Neville Bonner Primary School and many handy amenities, this near new, low maintenance home is a must inspect. See you at the next exhibition.
- Open plan kitchen & living area
- North-facing low maintenance courtyard
- Segregated living areas
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Spilt system reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Stone benchtops in kitchen
- Main bedroom includes walk-in robe & ensuite
- Single garage with internal access
- Close to Neville Bonner Primary School
- Close to parks & ponds & local shops