Charming home only minutes from the heart of the CBD
Nestled amongst beautiful established gardens, this charming 3 bedroom ensuite red brick home is a truly rare offering. The well-proportioned floorplan incorporates formal lounge & dining areas, & a stylishly renovated kitchen complete with quality appliances that opens to the rear gardens through timber French doors, creating the perfect family picnic setting. Bedrooms are all sized appropriately, while the main bedroom is segregated, oversized & features an updated ensuite with built-in robes & study nook.
The bathroom has been tastefully updated, while additional features include solid timber floors, gas fireplace in lounge room, solar hot water plus quality fixtures & finishes throughout. Set on a 941m2 block, the private & mature gardens create another setting to entertain guests or the perfect space for the children to play & make use of the large parcel of land.
Ideally positioned on the Turner side of O'Connor, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a large parcel of land with a gorgeous renovated family home metres from O'Connor shops & within walking distance to the CBD, ANU & the thriving Braddon precinct.
- 3 bedroom ensuite design
- Formal lounge & dining
- Huge master with ensuite, study nook & sitting area
- Stylishly renovated modern kitchen with quality appliances & French doors
- Renovated bathrooms, solar water, alarm system
- Separate lounge & dining areas both with double glazed windows
- Gas fireplace in lounge room
- Ducted gas heating, cedar sash windows
- Beautiful private & established gardens
- Tandem carport, extra storage
- Large 941m2 parcel of land
- Walking distance to the Canberra CBD