When size & space are on your list of must haves, finding the perfect place can be a challenge. You won't have to compromise with this outstanding property. Expansive 3 metre ceilings means sunlight streams though the high glass panelling, bringing the outside in. You won't be hearing ‘it's a bit small' when it comes to this apartment! Huge living areas means entertaining will be a breeze or you can just spread out & enjoy the extra space.
Want outdoor space? Two enclosed courtyards deliver all the alfresco entertaining you could possibly desire. Entertain with friends, potter with the pot plants or soak up the sun with your morning coffee. It's like living in a townhouse. The elegant kitchen rivals a house kitchen for size & with its stone bench tops & multiple storage options you'll love the space to create. The big ensuite style bathroom means you won't be fighting for room with your partner in the morning rush. Even the storage space & car space are oversize; as we all know, you can never have enough storage.
If you're looking in Bruce, then the convenience of two hospitals & the University of Canberra are probably an important part of your plans. Being located between Canberra's two biggest town centres is certainly a bonus for those who want convenience & contemporary living combined.
SMS " 29 Belle" to 0428 070 678 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the marketing contract & an explanation of our Friendly Tender campaign.
· 71m2 of ground floor, single level living
· 26m2 of front & rear courtyards
· Pets welcome (subject to body corporate notification & approval)
· Extra high, 3 metre ceilings throughout
· North facing
· Cross flow ventilation
· Oversized car space in the restricted access basement positioned next to the internal stairs
· Huge 3.6 metre wide storage enclosure in basement at rear of car space
· Mixed use clause allowing residential or business uses
· Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & a dishwasher
· Generous bedroom with 3 separate sliding wardrobe doors
· Extra-large ensuite style bathroom
· Separate laundry with dryer & instantaneous electric hot water system
· Reverse cycle heating & cooling
· Intercom access for guests
· Roller blinds & curtains to all windows
· Excellent energy rating of 6 stars
· Numerous on site & on street visitor parking
· 100 meters from the bus stop
· Convenient inner Belconnen location close to Civic & Belconnen town centres
· Rented fully furnished at $400/week till 6th June 2019
· That's $20,800/year in rental income meaning you can have a positively geared property
· House proud tenants
Live in owners
· Please note whilst there is a long lease in place the tenants have confirmed they will move out for a live in owner in January or later as needed.
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
· To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price
· Offers can be subject to finance (14 day cooling off), however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred (Tender)
· We have a solicitor pre-allocated for buyers to provide a FREE contract review
· Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers in a Dutch auction
· The property cannot be sold until 8pm Tuesday 20th November 2018 when offers close
· Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the closing date
· Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
· A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required after an offer has been accepted