Modern & fresh with eclectic charm
This separate title property is impressive to say the least, & a real breath of fresh air in the current market. The eclectic charm is sure to capture the hearts of buyers looking for something that little bit different, yet something with personality & quality throughout.
An outstanding opportunity for first home buyers, investors or alternatively those seeking an easy maintenance property without buying into a complex, you can now enjoy the best of both worlds with this fully renovated residence with all of the modern comforts you could desire & located only a short walk to the town centre & all the amenity it provides.
The residence itself offers a cosy & warm vibe, with the combination of large open living spaces with high raked ceilings & oversized full height windows which run the length of the room. The home's north orientation ensures it captures maximum sun through the day, & makes for a comfortable living environment all year round. It's easy to picture yourself having a Sunday morning coffee in 1 of the many tranquil spots around either the home or courtyard garden, this home really does lend itself to an easy lifestyle.
The 2 bedrooms offered are both well proportioned & include built-in robes. Between the rooms there is great separation which is ideal when accommodating guests or housemates. It also gives the home versatility as an investment option. The bathroom offers a practical layout with a modern colour palette & the handy addition of a bathtub.
Your comfort is assured with the inclusions of reverse-cycle heating & cooling, as well as ceiling fans in both the living area & main bedroom.
The location here is hard to beat, with easy access to the Belconnen Town Centre, CISAC & if you need to travel any further afield, the bus stop is located less than 50 metres from your front door.
In summary, what really stands out about this property is the thoughtful nature in which it has been transformed, the small things that have been added to create an inviting & compelling package.
Please contact Andrew Potts for further details & to arrange your personal inspection.Summary of features:
- Modern renovated residence with eclectic charm
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Block size: 281m2
- Separate title property (no body corporate)
- Only 1 adjoining neighbour
- Open plan living/dining areas with high raked ceilings
- Updated modern kitchen with generous bench space
- New freestanding gas cooktop & electric oven combination
- Blanco dishwasher
- Large full height north-facing windows to living areas
- Large full height windows to both bedrooms
- Split system reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Provision of gas heating
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Repainted internally
- New vinyl flooring to bedroom 2
- Study nook to living area (providing a flexible place to work or study)
- Large entertaining courtyard to the rear with established, easy care gardens
- Gate entry from the side into rear courtyard (easy access to rear yard)
- Single carport with lockable storage shed behind & additional parking space
- Short walk to Lake Ginninderra & all the amenities offered in the Belconnen Town Centre
- Parkland & ovals located at end of the cul-de-sac