Enjoy panoramic views from this large, modern townhouse
Buyers Price Guide: From $580,000+
Perched high up on Tataway Ridge, a picturesque & elevated area of Casey, this beautifully kept, owner occupied home is pristine, inside & out. Featuring panoramic views & a spacious tri-level design, it is perfect for the modern family looking to enjoy the multiple living spaces on offer.
Entry to the home is from the ground floor, where you will find the double garage with internal access, laundry & separate storage area under the house. Up on the 1st floor, you are greeted by the generous open plan living & dining areas, overlooked by an impressive kitchen with stone benchtops & Miele appliances including oven, cooktop & dishwasher. At either end of the main living space there is access to outdoor entertaining areas. A covered terrace facing east affords impressive views to the east &, a west facing 47m2 enclosed courtyard extends your living spaces further while allowing you to keep a watchful eye over the kids & pets.
Upstairs, you will find another living space that could suit a multitude of purposes. All the bedrooms are located on this top level (separate from the hustle & bustle of downstairs) & all have built-in robes except the main which has a walk-in robe & ensuite. Packed full of high quality inclusions, this home is sure to appeal to many.
Offered for sale for the first time since new, this home is sure to appeal to families who want everything done for them with nothing further to spend, so make an inspection a priority.
SMS ‘Bott' to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract
- Modern, tri-level townhouse with generous 153m2 of living
- Picturesque, elevated views towards Black Mountain Tower, Brindabella Mountains & surrounding suburb
- Separated formal & informal living areas
- 2.55m high ceilings throughout main living area plus built-in entertainment unit
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel Miele appliances including oven, induction cooktop & dishwasher
- Elevated 14m2 east-facing terrace with sweeping views, LED downlighting & a gas connection
- Fully enclosed 47m2 private, low maintenance west-facing courtyard with rear gate for guests
- Large main bedroom with walk-in robe, floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite & custom stone vanity
- Remaining 3 bedrooms all generous in size & have built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with separate bath & shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles & custom stone vanity
- Powder room with 3rd toilet, & linen closet on level 1
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- Some windows are double glazed
- Instantaneous & continuous gas hot water system
- NBN installed, plus additional upgraded category 5 ethernet cabling, so whole home is networked; server located in garage
- Double garage with internal access & remote-control doors
- Large under-house storage space at rear of garage - potential to fit out as a wine cellar
- Space-saver laundry in garage with additional storage closet in garage
- ‘Mayfair' is a boutique development of just 14, located in Tataway Ridge
- Surrounded by walking & cycling trails & parklands, also nearby to local Casey dog park
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- Less than 10 minutes' walk to Casey shopping precinct, a fantastic local shopping area with Supabarn, Aldi, Casey Gastropub & more
- Short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre, where the light rail system will be up & running by the end of the year
- Vacant possession & flexible settlement option available
This property is to be sold via Tender; the buyer's guide price is above $580,000. The signed contract needs to be delivered to the agent by 6pm Tuesday 21st August 2018. Please contact us to receive our digital brochure, which also contains the full marketing contract. If you are unable to present a signed Tender, you are more than welcome to present a standard conditional offer (with 14 day cooling off period) on the closing date.
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
- To help guide buyers on price we advertise a buyer guide where offers will need to be in excess of to have their Tender considered
- Our Tenders have a set sale date, before which the property cannot be sold
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends before the Tender closing date
- Buyers' Tender prices are confidential & not discussed with other buyers, so a buyer cannot be gazumped because their price was disclosed
- Buyers can include any specific conditions they require such as shorter or longer settlement dates or making it subject to finance, however, unconditional offers are preferred
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to each buyers Tender, after which time the Tenders are no longer valid
- The property is exchanged & legally binding as soon as the sellers counter-sign & date an acceptable Tender, (anytime within 2 days from the closing date)
- Our sellers will accept a reduced exchange deposit of 5% of the purchase price via BPAY, which is only required after a Tender has been accepted