Positioned in a family-friendly location close to the tranquil walkways around Point Hut Pond, discover this single level, 4 bedroom ensuite home with double lock-up garage. Updated throughout, the floorplan incorporates 3 separate living areas: formal living & dining, family, & rumpus room at the rear, giving you the extra space you have been searching for.
Beautifully maintained by the house-proud owner, buyers will appreciate the recent renovations. The modern kitchen features waterfall stone benchtops, new splashback, new fixtures & gas cooking. Adding to the perfect package are fresh paint, new light fittings, new window treatments & new carpets.
With Spring only weeks away, the covered rear entertaining area is a wonderful place to relax & have a BBQ with family & friends on the weekends, plus you can follow the sun around & end the day in the fully enclosed front yard. The front & rear grounds have been thoughtfully designed to largely look after themselves, with no lawn to mow.
Gordon is a suburb of convenience, & this family home is well located, only 100m to the nearby bus stop, a short walk to the local IGA, Gordon Primary School & Point Hut Pond. It is also only a short drive to Lanyon Marketplace or Tuggeranong Town Centre.
SMS "54 Lewis" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure which contains the contract & explanation of our much talked about Friendly Tender sales campaign.
Guidelines and buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
· To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price
· Offers can be subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred
· We have a solicitor allocated to provide a FREE contract review
· Offers are confidential & not disclosed to other buyers
· There is a set sale date, before which the property cannot be sold
· Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends before the closing date
· Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
· A 5% deposit (which can be payable via BPAY) is only required after an offer has been accepted