As new, secluded family home with sunny northern aspect
Price Guide: From $570,000
This as-new, private, single level & freestanding 4-bedroom family home offers versatile living for growing families. The home benefits from modern fixtures & fittings throughout & has been updated; there is nothing to do but move in, relax & enjoy the new lifestyle on offer.
At the heart of the residence, the contemporary kitchen features 5-burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, full size pantry & multi-directional lighting. Effortlessly connected to the open plan living area, the living spaces are drenched in the directly northern sunshine. With floating timber-look flooring & stylish venetian blinds, the floorplan separates the living areas from each of the bedrooms. Additional benefits include ducted gas heating, fresh paint & double garage with remote controlled entry.
Sunlight continues to soak the main bedroom through the north-facing window which also offers a tranquil vista to the private courtyard below. The main bedroom includes new carpets, a walk-through robe & ensuite with a large shower. The other 3 bedrooms all offer 2 door built-in robes & new quality carpets. The main bathroom has been designed with a separate bath & shower & the toilet has its own room too. The generous laundry has side access to the rear paved courtyard.
Externally, there is an elevated timber deck & the entertaining space extends down to an uncovered paved courtyard placed perfectly in the newly landscaped, fully enclosed yard. With all the hard work done, you'll be able to move straight into this home without having to allocate your precious weekends to further improvements.
SMS "5a Mocatta" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our much talked about Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- North-facing, freestanding, single level home in quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Positioned at the rear of dual occupancy block for privacy
- Modern interiors throughout - only 8 years young!
- Contemporary family kitchen with lots of bench space including 5-burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, sizable pantry & multi-directional lighting
- Open plan living area faces directly north, has floating timber-look flooring, stylish venetian blinds & sliding glass door leading out to elevated deck
- New carpets throughout all bedrooms & fresh paint
- North-facing, generous sized main bedroom with walk through wardrobe & modern ensuite
- Ducted gas heating
- All other bedrooms are carpeted with 2 door sliding built-in robes
- Crisp & clean main bathroom with separate shower & bath & separate toilet room
- Large laundry room with built-in linen cupboard & access to rear courtyard
- Elevated timber deck facing north leading down to rear yard
- Fully enclosed yard with secondary paved entertaining area, garden beds & wrap-around pathway & side gate access
- Double remote garage with internal access
- NBN ready
- 2 water tanks
- 2-minute drive to Charnwood shopping centre, St Thomas Aquinas Primary School & 4-minute drive to Charnwood-Dunlop School
- 50m from park
- 2-minute drive to local shopping centre, St Thomas Aquinas Primary School
- 5-minute to Kippax Shopping Centre, Latham Primary School & Kingsford Smith School
- Walking pathway at end of street leading towards nature reserve & Ginninderra Creek
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity.
5% deposit approved, payable via BPAY (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).