3br home with scope to add more value
Price guide: From $435,000
Situated near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, 5 Mocatta Pl is a solid, freestanding, single level, dual occupancy 3-bedroom home, perfect for first home buyers, investors & downsizers alike. It is ready to move into now, or there is the opportunity to add even more value through cosmetic renovations, allowing buyers to make their own decisions on colour scheme & quality of fit out.
The floorplan offers formal & informal living spaces, front & rear courtyards plus the added benefit of an easy-care block. The functional kitchen includes a freestanding electric oven & cooktop along with timber look flooring that extends to the family room. A carpeted, formal living & dining area is positioned at the front of the home & 2 of the 3 well-sized bedrooms come with built-in robes.
Outside you'll find multiple entertaining areas; a paved courtyard to the front with gated side access to the rear yard, an elevated rear verandah that leads onto a split-level, fully enclosed courtyard with paved & grassed areas. The easy-care grounds have recently been landscaped & also feature a handy garden shed for added storage. If you need more off-road parking for guests, the crushed gravel out the front can accommodate 4 more vehicles.
Just a short drive away from the local shopping centre, this home will be the ideal fit for many buyers looking for an affordable home ready for immediate occupation.
SMS "5 Mocatta" to 0407 121 412 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our much talked about Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- Freestanding home with direct street frontage in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Single level floorplan
- Original condition kitchen includes freestanding electric oven, cooktop & multi-directional lighting
- Separated living spaces opening out onto front & rear courtyards
- Generously sized formal living & formal dining room
- Informal family room off kitchen with timber look flooring & access to rear yard
- Wall mounted reverse-cycle air conditioning unit in main living area
- 2 electric wall heating units
- 3 well-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Bathroom in good condition with upgraded lighting, separate bath & shower & separate toilet
- Original laundry with storage options & rear access
- Recently upgraded 315L electric hot water system
- Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces
- Rear verandah leading onto split level courtyard with paved & grassed area including folding clothesline
- Storage shed at rear of carport
- Double carport plus ample off-street parking on crushed granite out front
- NBN ready
- Walking pathway at end of street leading towards nature reserve & Ginninderra Creek
- 50m from park
- 2-minute drive to local shopping centre, St Thomas Aquinas Primary School
- 5-minute to Kippax Shopping Centre, Latham Primary School & Kingsford Smith School
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity.
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPAY (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).