The quintessential townhouse, combining functionality & charm
Here is a property that will be a pleasure to come home to. With a versatile floorplan, quality fixtures & fittings & an overall warm elegance that cannot be denied, this townhouse exceeds already high expectations.
From the stylish colour palette & carefully considered designs choices, the entry into this home welcomes all. Underfoot, floating timber floors carry throughout the open plan living area & the practical kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, gas cooking, walk-in pantry & space for casual dining adorned with pendant lighting above.
Following the staircase, you'll find 2 large bedrooms residing on the upper floor & downstairs, separated from the living area, is a 3rd bedroom, perfectly suited for guests. It has its own access to the rear courtyard & also includes a built-in robe.
The rear courtyard possesses dual functionality with space for entertaining & an optional place for a 2nd car. Along with a separate laundry room, ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling, downlighting & many more living luxuries, this home seamlessly adapts to the residents' lifestyle, whether it be socially or family focused.
SMS "4C Avenal" to 0407 121 412 to receive a copy of the digital brochure & contract.
- North facing
- Only 3 years young
- Open plan living area with floating timber flooring
- Contemporary kitchen including stone benchtops, pendant lights, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Oversized main bedroom with pendant lights to bedside, huge 3-door built-in robe with mirrored sliding doors, large window overlooking Avenal St & ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have built-in robes
- All bedrooms & staircase have premium carpets
- Main bathroom has combined shower & bath
- Large, sunny rear courtyard with clothesline
- Low maintenance front courtyard combines paved & landscaped space, with privacy wall blocking out street
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- LED downlighting throughout
- Single remote lock-up garage with storage & rear roller door to access courtyard/2nd car space
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- 3 visitors carparks & off street parking
- On site BBQ, landscaped grounds
- Boutique development of only 12 townhouses
- 2 minute walk to Crace shopping centre & Crace Recreational Park
- Flexible settlement timeframes
- Pet friendly (subject to notification)
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
- To help buyers on value we advertise a guide price.
- There is a set sale date, before which the property cannot be sold.
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends etc before the closing date.
- We have a solicitor allocated to provide a FREE contract review.
- Buyers offers are confidential.
- Buyers can include any specific conditions they require such as short or long settlement dates or making it subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred.
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers.
- A 5% deposit payable via BPAY which is only required after an offer has been accepted.
Offers close 6pm Tuesday 26th June 2018