Ground floor apartment with large courtyard, vacant & ready now
Conveniently placed in one of Canberra's upcoming premier suburbs, this apartment is ready for a new owner eager to make their mark. Situated on the ground floor, access is a breeze & you'll be the proud owner of 2 separate courtyards - perfect for a pooch to take in the sun. The large kitchen comes equipped with a dishwasher & electric cooktop & overlooks the oversized open living space.
Both bedrooms feature built-in-robes, the laundry is large & comes fitted with a dryer & plenty of space for storage, plus there's a bath & a shower in the bathroom. Whilst the entire apartment is brimming with original character, the current owners have installed new carpet & a reverse-cycle heating & cooling system, so you can move in & be comfortable now.
‘Northgate Gardens' is an established complex in a tightly held location that's undergoing dramatic renewal & is near the ANU, the upcoming Light Rail, as well as the contemporary dining & shopping precincts of Braddon, City & O'Connor. With early access available as well as flexible settlement timeframes, you'll have to be quick to snap this one up.
SMS "21b Northgate Gardens" to 0407 12 14 12 to get a copy of the digital brochure & contract.
- Light & airy, thanks to windows on 3 sides
- Double brick construction with only 1 adjoining wall in the living area
- Enclosed 45m2 brick courtyard that's perfect for a dog
- 2nd courtyard of 24m2
- Both courtyards have taps & gates for easy access
- Pet friendly development (subject to Strata notification)
- Large kitchen with dishwasher & electric cooktop
- Spacious open plan living area that can be split into 2 areas
- Both bedrooms have built-in-robes
- Huge laundry with dryer (great for storage)
- Shower & bath
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling
- New carpet
- Single carport & storage room
- Lots of on site visitor car parks
- Close proximity to ANU, Light Rail stops, eateries, bars & the City Centre
- Situated in an exciting area of Canberra that's under extensive upgrades, growth & renewal
- Currently vacant
- Early access to move in or store goods
- Flexible settlement timeframes
- Building is NBN ready
Buyer benefits of our Friendly Tenders:
Offers close 6pm, Wednesday 30th May.
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price
- There is a set sale date, before which the property cannot be sold
- Buyers have ample opportunity to view the property multiple times, prepare finances, show family & friends before the closing date
- We have a solicitor allocated to provide a FREE contract review
- Buyers offers are confidential
- Buyers can include any specific conditions they require such as short or long settlement dates or making it subject to finance, however, unconditional offers on a contract are preferred
- Sellers have only 2 working days from the closing date to respond to offers
- A 5% deposit payable via BPAY which is only required after an offer has been accepted