Convenient and contemporary townhouse
Beyond its striking facade, this immaculately presented contemporary residence is full of light & functionality. Designed with 2 bedrooms, elevated views & large entertaining areas, it provides a low maintenance retreat at the rear of the development backing onto nature reserve.
Both bedrooms are generous in size with large walk in robe in bedroom one. The kitchen comprises a Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel Bosch appliances including dishwasher, glass cooktop & ducted range hood.
Entertaining is a pleasure in the sun filled, private tiled terrace area with easy-care landscaped courtyard below, complete with dripper irrigation. Perfect for pets & easy to maintain.
The convenient location is literally across the road from Mawson Primary School, Swinger Hill shops further down Ainsworth St & parks just around the corner. It's so close to Mawson shopping centre, Phillip, Woden plus Marist college & Melrose high school.
- Living area: 77m2 approx.
- Car park area: 27m2 approx.
- Courtyard: 20m2 approx.
- Terrace area: 19m2 approx.
- Rental estimate: $510-$540 p.w.
- Strata (including admin fund & sinking fund): $2,037 p.a. approx.
- Rates: $1,774 p.a. approx.
- Land tax (if rented): $2,540 p.a. approx.
- LED lighting
- Contemporary interiors
- Expansive terrace & courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Immaculate kitchen equipped with well-maintained appliances
- Bedroom 1 is extra-large with walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious bathroom complete with separate bath & shower
- 3 reverse-cycle air conditioning units
- WC downstairs & internal laundry
- Double car space in the basement plus storage cage
- Frequent local bus services on Ainsworth St
- Located close to Westfield Woden, Phillip, cafes & restaurants
- Close to Canberra Christian school, Marist college & Melrose high school
- Swinger Hill shops a very short stroll down the road with Mawson Shopping village close by
- Excellent investment opportunity - attracts strong rent returns