Spacious 1 bedroom plus study apartment in immaculate condition
Positioned on level 1 of the IQ apartments is this sophisticated 1 bedroom plus study/media room – perfect for someone wanting just a little more space than what a standard 1 bedroom offers.
At 63m2 of living & 11m2 balacony, it's larger than most!
Currently rented out to two sensational tenants however there is an opportunity for live in owners to move in prior to the lease ending. Contact Charlie for more information
- A full sized kitchen equipped with Smeg appliances including a built in microwave, plenty of storage (even a pantry!) and extensive bench space with a slight overhang for the addition of stools.
- High ceilings provide a sense of expansiveness while the floor to ceiling windows draw natural light and air through the apartment.
- Comfort through the harsh Canberra's winters is achieved through double glazed windows, ducted heating and cooling & quality plantation shutters
- This apartment also comes with its own ‘smart' console (exclusive to the IQ apartments) which displays the energy consumption of air-conditioning, lighting & GPO's in real time. Furthermore, this system suggest where energy savings can be achieved!
- Single designated car space with a lockable storage cage.
- Fully enclosed study room with data points, plenty of storage – perfect for the home office/tech room.
- Built by Construction Control – Canberra's premium building service responsible for several of Canberra's iconic establishments including:
- Canberra International Airport Terminal & Fitout
- Willinga Park, Bawley Point (2017 MBA Project of the Year)
- Canberra Airport Vibe Hotel
- Brindabella Park
- Canberra Grammar School Snow Centre for Education
- Castle Towers Expansion Project
- Base 241, Lyneham
- Mode 3, Braddon
- Azure Apartment, Kingston Foreshore
- Kingsborough Precinct, Kingston Foreshore
- 12 months lease returning $440 p.w from ideal tenants who keep the apartment to a high standard.
If you like walking:
- 5 minute walk to Braddons culinary precinct
- 10 minute walk to Canberra Centre
- 25 minute walk to ANU
If you don't like walking:
- Part of "Route 101 Free City Bus Route"– buses depart around every 10 minutes from 7am to 7pm and connect Braddon to ANU Bus Station & The City
- Part of "Red Rapid Bus Route" connecting Braddon to City, Russell & Kingston – Buses depart every 15 minutes or better from 7am to 7pm
- $10 Uber ride to ANU or CBD/$20 Uber ride to Kingston Foreshore – based on Uber Fare Estimator